List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's The Point With These Characters?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's The Point With These Characters?

Started by PansyLuv at 2013/12/29 09:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 11:50PM, Views: 1398, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/29 09:14PM
    What's The Point With These Characters?
    PansyLuv

Olivia- she is just an add on relative to Connie. I can't stand her overdone makeup and overdone accent.

Kiki-What if anything does she add to the show?

Britte-Not sure why she is still around. I thought she was just Patrick's FWB......and when that ended, she should have taken a job somewhere else.

Mollie-We don't care to see a Christina redo. She is annoying as she whines incessantly. TJ deserves better.

Taylor-she is the new Brenda......both started on the shows as sleazes.

Franco-lamest use of RH talent. Just stupid. same with Silas.

#2   2013/12/30 02:15PM
    Re: What's The Point With These Characters?
    ashuri-chan

I agree with you on four of those. I like Olivia though i do wish they would do more with her besides making her be the dutiful girlfriend.

Britt is still part of the baby story line so of course she is sticking around.

The others I didn't list, I agree with you on.

#3   2013/12/30 02:29PM
    Layngel

I like Olivia, and I think she is beautiful and funny.

I like Silas so far, although I cannot help but wait for him to pop out the vampire teeth.

However the rest I completely agree with.

Molly drives me nuts. Seriously, nuts!

Taylor is pointless imo. All they wrote her for is to make Molly jealous which is dumb. No depth.

Hate hate hate that RH was subjected to this stupid Franco sl.

Britt...the only thing I ever liked that she did was throw the doll on the fire..that was funny. I could have liked her if it wasn't for this whole baby sl.

Kiki .....UGGG...I loved the actress as Starr on OLTL..but I hate the Kiki character. She and Michael make me gag and laugh at the same time.

#4   2013/12/30 02:38PM
    iluvtad

Quote PansyLuv: Olivia- she is just an add on relative to Connie. I can't stand her overdone makeup and overdone accent.

Kiki-What if anything does she add to the show?

Britte-Not sure why she is still around. I thought she was just Patrick's FWB......and when that ended, she should have taken a job somewhere else.

Mollie-We don't care to see a Christina redo. She is annoying as she whines incessantly. TJ deserves better.

Taylor-she is the new Brenda......both started on the shows as sleazes.

Franco-lamest use of RH talent. Just stupid. same with Silas.

Agree with most of your choices, Mollie in particular, and for the exact reason you stated (I, myself have pointed that out before also), her nasal whine is like nails on a chalkboard, and I'm supposed to believe this naive, gullible girl wrote a best-selling novel?

Kiki- didn't like "Starr" on OLTL, find Kiki dull, tptb need to write her more interesting.

Britt- I want her to be around, I need to see that she gets what is coming to her for the kidnapping of Lante's baby, because that is what she did, even if it was still an embroyo when she and Mommie Dearest kidnapped it. How she can look at Lulu & Dante is beyond me! She thinks she can make it all better by helping them concieve another baby!I don't like Lulu, but she and Dante don't deserve this.

Olivia- I like her, I just wish she would tone down her reactions to her "visions", way too loud.

And yes, Roger Howarth's talent is being wasted,now that he thinks he murdered his mother, what can be done with the character now?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/30 02:41PM
    #5   2014/01/01 12:31PM
    PansyLuv

Perhaps it's hard for me to see why they kept Olivia over Connie. O is a great person but the over done accent and over the top makeup have me wondering if tptb think Brooklyn women are all trashy. They did this with Lois and Brook Lynne.

#6   2014/01/01 02:37PM
    i need to ge...

Personally I prefer Olivia over Connie any day. I like her a lot & I like her & Sonny together. He should have never went back to Connie. IMO.
    I like the idea of Molly, however I don't like her S/L don't like TJ, Rafe, Taylor, or any part of this triangle.
    I also think they should have left Franco's character well enough alone. Whoever thought it was a good idea to bring Todd back as Franco is out of his mind. I never watched OLTL, but I like that actor & liked him a lot better as Todd. They should have brought him back as another Todd with a different name.
    I like Kiki. It took a second, but she's grown on me

#7   2014/01/01 02:40PM
    i need to ge...

Oh ya I left off Britt.... I go back and forth, sometimes I don't like her & sometimes I think she's not so bad. I guess you could say I'm on the fence about her

#8   2014/01/01 02:47PM
    PansyLuv

You're ok with Mollie's constant whining? Whatever happened to kids are seen and not heard on adult tv programs?

#9   2014/01/01 03:28PM
    i need to ge...

I'm not crazy about her whining PansyLuv but I can stand it. I think she could be interesting given the right material. Sometimes the teenage S/Ls are good... Not so much this one. But I don't think that's Mollies fault

#10   2014/01/01 06:12PM
    tel4plm

Quote PansyLuv: You're ok with Mollie's constant whining? Whatever happened to kids are seen and not heard on adult tv programs?

I came out of the 1950's.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list