List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/12/29 08:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 11:03AM, Views: 1432, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/01 09:57AM
    Re: Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?
    Arabella

I like the character and he's great for comedy relief, the way he's being written but they do need to give him a meatier s/l of his own, or for him to become a larger part of a more complex s/l with other characters involved. His being used as just Sabrina's "life coach" isn't cutting it and a total waste of what could be a multi-dimensional character.

#12   2014/01/01 07:59PM
    unlimited

Quote Arabella: I like the character and he's great for comedy relief, the way he's being written but they do need to give him a meatier s/l of his own, or for him to become a larger part of a more complex s/l with other characters involved. His being used as just Sabrina's "life coach" isn't cutting it and a total waste of what could be a multi-dimensional character.

I agree, at this point he is coming off as very annoying, but given the right part he could do a lot for the show.

The Brad relationship is not working for me , period.He had too much contempt for him before ,it just doesn't make sense that he cares now.

#13   2014/01/02 05:19AM
    ransomha

Felix could give "control freak" lessons to Robin.

He rules Sabrina.........

#14   2014/01/02 05:34AM
    Bizlet

I love Felix he has had some great scenes with Carly, along with Sabrina and Brad.

#15   2014/01/02 06:49AM
    Arabella

Quote Bizlet: I love Felix he has had some great scenes with Carly, along with Sabrina and Brad.

I agree although I'm not feeling the connection between him and Brad romantically. Maybe a love triangle (I know, not again...but don't hate me!) between them and Lucas would be interesting to watch.

But he's had good chemistry with everyone he's in scene with so far, I really would like to see them flesh this character out more and give him something to chew on!

#16   2014/01/02 07:04AM
    JaneDoe

He needs to be in more scenes with Carly.

#17   2014/01/02 07:25AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: He needs to be in more scenes with Carly.

He would be great as a sounding board for Carly, bc there is no chance for romance. They would truly just be friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 07:26AM
    #18   2014/01/02 07:39AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:

He would be great as a sounding board for Carly, bc there is no chance for romance. They would truly just be friends.

I've loved every scene they've been in together. Especially the one on the docks when they were trying to make Julian think they were just a couple having a spat.

#19   2014/01/02 07:45AM
    stonecoldhot

Felix is such a breath of fresh air,and a joy to watch. He is so funny at times, you really need that to break up the boring characters that bring you down

#20   2014/01/02 07:46AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:

I've loved every scene they've been in together. Especially the one on the docks when they were trying to make Julian think they were just a couple having a spat.

That was one of my favorites Carly and Felix on the docks together.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list