List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/12/29 08:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 11:03AM, Views: 1235, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/29 08:23PM
    Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?
    Trueheart 6

I guess because he is so in everyone's business. Let Patrick and Sabrina work out their own problems. I don't like the fact he doesn't have any compassion for Robin or what she's been through. He can still be Sabrina's BFF and of course feel for Robin and all she's been through. Oh and who does he think he is butting in on Carly's business. Please don't make them friends. It just looks silly to me. He doesn't seem the type that would make a good friend of Carly's. I'm looking forward to somebody putting him in his place. Please make Robin Chief of Staff so she can put him on bed pan duty where he belongs. Or he can just go off the show, even better:)

#2   2013/12/29 08:29PM
    Re: Why Does Felix Annoy Me So?
    ChickenNoodle

Did you see his face when Robin show up at the church? It was so a b!tch please face, like who invited her?

Do I like him? I think the character adds good support and comedy and can help propel other characters…. the romance with Brad falls flat though, would be interested to see him with a different love interest.

#3   2013/12/29 08:33PM
    Trueheart 6

Quote ChickenNoodle: Did you see his face when Robin show up at the church? It was so a b!tch please face, like who invited her?

Do I like him? I think the character adds good support and comedy and can help propel other characters…. the romance with Brad falls flat though, would be interested to see him with a different love interest.

His face at the wedding was priceless:) yeah he annoys me to high heaven. I didn't mind him in the beginning but now he 's just annoying. I think he was a bad influence on Emma. Teaching her to be a miniature diva. I think he and brad fall flat too. Maybe once Lucas gets there, they'll be a match.

#4   2013/12/30 06:30AM
    ransomha

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote ChickenNoodle: Did you see his face when Robin show up at the church? It was so a b!tch please face, like who invited her?

His face at the wedding was priceless:) yeah he annoys me to high heaven. I didn't mind him in the beginning but now he 's just annoying. I think he was a bad influence on Emma. Teaching her to be a miniature diva. I think he and brad fall flat too. Maybe once Lucas gets there, they'll be a match.

Can not stand this character.

Teaching Emma to call Britt a Britch.
    Making the moves on Milo.

He's a total turn off for me BUT......I am glad Sabrina has one friend to turn to.
    They are perfect for each other.

Hope Lucas likes Brad too.
    Felix treats Brad like a dog.

#5   2013/12/30 07:07AM
    lovelovegh

I agree with everyone...he is getting on my nerves and he needs to quit acting like Robin left Emma and Patrick of her own free will and just popped back to ruin Patrick and Sabrina because she was jealous and now wants her family back.
    UMMM robin's family would not be available if someone had not kidnapped her!!! Not that, that was Sabrina's fault but Felix needs to help Sabrina move not act like Patrick needs to step up to the plate and do the right thing by Sabrina.

#6   2013/12/30 10:27AM
    scrubsfan

I can't stand the man. I mean bashing Robin the victim like she's destroying poor poor St sabina life HELL she's only dated him for 7 months. I hate that maxie gone but man do I hope someone overhears his crap and work and lays him right out.

and I hope Lucas goes for Brad. let felix stay a lonely miserable person living all alone by himself.

#7   2013/12/30 01:14PM
    Layngel

I kind of like Felix sometimes. I think he is a great friend to Sabrina, and he is funny sometimes.

Other times he drives me nuts. He is too nosey.

#8   2013/12/30 02:19PM
    Insxx

Feliz really need to shut up. He is annoying sometimes. He should be friends with Liz, dress her up, sit her in the sun or something. Give sabrina a break from his know all self.

#9   2013/12/30 07:44PM
    Trueheart 6

Quote Insxx: Feliz really need to shut up. He is annoying sometimes. He should be friends with Liz, dress her up, sit her in the sun or something. Give sabrina a break from his know all self.

Oh I just laughed so hard reading your post about Liz, dress her up or sit her in the sun!!! I'm cracking up all over again . Liz is pretty pale, she could have been one of the vampires in that sl. I'm actually not making fun of her. If you saw me you would see I'm as pale as she is and tell people I could have been in Twilight and I wouldn't have needed the make up

#10   2013/12/31 02:32PM
    what else

I am also sick of him being in everybody's business. I was especially annoyed with his actions in getting Sabrina to take a paternity test. Is she so dumb/helpless she can't do anything for herself? letting Felix do everything? How did she ever become an RN? I would prefer Felix in a different kind of relationship.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list