List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Join the CarBrina coupling love story now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Join the CarBrina coupling love story now

Started by scrubsfan at 2013/12/27 12:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 10:22AM, Views: 359, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/27 12:20AM
    Join the CarBrina coupling love story now
    scrubsfan

I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I think this scrubbie is gonna support this coupling for sure.

LOL LOL go Carlos go Sabrina go go go

#2   2013/12/27 08:28AM
    Re: Join the CarBrina coupling love story now
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote scrubsfan: I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I would love to see Sabrina give Carlos a real chance but something tells me she is going to be stuck on Patrick a while...I mean he is gorgeous lol. Hopefully Sabrina will move on, it's time we see her interact with other characters on the show

#3   2013/12/27 08:56AM
    mauimama

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote scrubsfan: I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I would love to see Sabrina give Carlos a real chance but something tells me she is going to be stuck on Patrick a while...I mean he is gorgeous lol. Hopefully Sabrina will move on, it's time we see her interact with other characters on the show

She certainly has never really let go of him - look how many times she went running to him over and over to tell him she didn't want to see him anymore? lol If Carlos starts honing in on someone else (like Liz, etc) I'm sure Sabrina will start paying attention to him out of jealousy!

#4   2013/12/27 10:22AM
    scrubsfan

Quote mauimama:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

She certainly has never really let go of him - look how many times she went running to him over and over to tell him she didn't want to see him anymore? lol If Carlos starts honing in on someone else (like Liz, etc) I'm sure Sabrina will start paying attention to him out of jealousy!

HEY!!! I like this idea. but not sure how that would work seeing as she and liz are buddies. NOT that that has ever stopped lizzie. LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list