List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina Should Have Called The Cops On Carlos.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina Should Have Called The Cops On Carlos.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/12/26 09:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 07:05AM, Views: 261, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/26 09:55PM
    Hyatt4Life

I don't understand for the life of me, why Sabrina didn't pick up the phone and called Anna Devane immediately as soon as she saw that ingrate darkening her doorstep. As soon as I looked up and saw that pitiful fool, I would have left him standing there while I go and get the phone and dialed up Anna Devane or Dante Falconeri to come and get this trash out of my home. Carlos is nothing but pure garbage and pure trouble and I would have loved it if she called the police and had Carlos arrested for his part in the warehouse shoot out. I am glad that Sabrina now sees Carlos for the garbage that he is. I would love it if he was arrested and then deported back to his country where he belongs because he certainly does NOT deserve to be around Sabrina or in my country which is The United States Of America. And when he had his slimy hands on Sabrina, I wished that I could have reached through my television screen to knock his grubby hands right off her. I think the ONLY reason she allowed him in her and Felix's home because she didn't want to be alone for Christmas. Well to me, what I would have done was call up an airline and booked me a ticket to North Carolina to be with Felix and Taylor and their family. Because I certainly wouldn't be with that sleaze ball scumbag. And I would also NOT cared if Sonny and Co. came back and finished Carlos off either.

#2   2013/12/26 10:58PM
    Re: Sabrina Should Have Called The Cops On Carlos.
    Trueheart 6

Quote Hyatt4Life: Sabrina Should Have Called The Cops On Carlos.

I don't understand for the life of me, why Sabrina didn't pick up the phone and called Anna Devane immediately as soon as she saw that ingrate darkening her doorstep. As soon as I looked up and saw that pitiful fool, I would have left him standing there while I go and get the phone and dialed up Anna Devane or Dante Falconeri to come and get this trash out of my home. Carlos is nothing but pure garbage and pure trouble and I would have loved it if she called the police and had Carlos arrested for his part in the warehouse shoot out. I am glad that Sabrina now sees Carlos for the garbage that he is. I would love it if he was arrested and then deported back to his country where he belongs because he certainly does NOT deserve to be around Sabrina or in my country which is The United States Of America. And when he had his slimy hands on Sabrina, I wished that I could have reached through my television screen to knock his grubby hands right off her. I think the ONLY reason she allowed him in her and Felix's home because she didn't want to be alone for Christmas. Well to me, what I would have done was call up an airline and booked me a ticket to North Carolina to be with Felix and Taylor and their family. Because I certainly wouldn't be with that sleaze ball scumbag. And I would also NOT cared if Sonny and Co. came back and finished Carlos off either.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. I hate to break it to you but Both Carlos and Sabrina are from Puerto Rico, which is part of the United States. Anyhow I think Sabrina didn't call the cops is because she and Carlos have a past. So it may have been because they were a couple and she felt sorry for him. These two may end up back together. Maybe not long term but together again at least for a short while.

#3   2013/12/27 01:07AM
    KillerQueen

The only thing I REALLY don't like about Carlos is he is on the wrong side. Now, if he was on Sonny s side..... As for Cabrina not calling the police that is the norm in P.C. , lol lol Well, unless it is a plot point.

#4   2013/12/27 04:39AM
    scrubsfan

Carbrina gonna be the NEW JaSam or Liason

#5   2013/12/27 07:01AM
    unlimited

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Sabrina Should Have Called The Cops On Carlos.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. I hate to break it to you but Both Carlos and Sabrina are from Puerto Rico, which is part of the United States. Anyhow I think Sabrina didn't call the cops is because she and Carlos have a past. So it may have been because they were a couple and she felt sorry for him. These two may end up back together. Maybe not long term but together again at least for a short while.

I agree, she should have called the police, Carlos is scum. And, I don't think they will get back together. She has moved on and whatever they had in common is over. If we are lucky maybe they will just write him out and he will take Kiki with him.

#6   2013/12/27 07:05AM
    ransomha

The night of her wedding, Sabrina ended up in Carlos's apartment.

Christmas, they end up together with him staying there.

Sabrina needs Carlos as much as he needs her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list