List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina&Carlos

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina&Carlos

Started by ChickenNoodle at 2013/12/26 08:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 09:12AM, Views: 448, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/12/26 08:28PM
    Sabrina&Carlos
    ChickenNoodle

Is there already a topic about them?

Love them!

Glad Patty and Robin worked their problems out, mainly dumping Sabrina. But honestly now that Scrubs are officially back together, I predict a series of boring storyline in their future. Now Carlos and Sabrina is where it is at!

Very interested in seeing what happens with S&C.

My predictions or possible storyline ideas. Carlos has been Sabrina's protector since a young age, since he IMO is noticeably older then she. He was hired by Lily to keep her safe. Sabrina does not know her mother is live and it is Lily! Just my thoughts, I don't read spoilers, so don't put any here. P.S. Thanks.

#2   2013/12/27 08:47AM
    Re: Sabrina&Carlos
    mauimama

I, for one, (altho I'm not the biggest fan of Carlos), can't help but think - he's loved Sabrina for years-- no matter HOW she looked (remember how astonished he was to see her appearance after the NB?) whereas Drake Jr didn't really "take notice" of Sabrina until she had her make-over.
    I think Drake Jr loved her, but was NOT IN LOVE with her - she was just a "safe place for him to land" - he didn't have to pursue her- she was already there, ready willing and able. I'd like to see Carlos "cleaned up" a bit - he just always looks dirty, greasy and unkept to me

#3   2013/12/27 09:12AM
    Re: Sabrina&Carlos
    lovelovegh

Quote mauimama: I, for one, (altho I'm not the biggest fan of Carlos), can't help but think - he's loved Sabrina for years-- no matter HOW she looked (remember how astonished he was to see her appearance after the NB?) whereas Drake Jr didn't really "take notice" of Sabrina until she had her make-over.
    I think Drake Jr loved her, but was NOT IN LOVE with her - she was just a "safe place for him to land" - he didn't have to pursue her- she was already there, ready willing and able. I'd like to see Carlos "cleaned up" a bit - he just always looks dirty, greasy and unkept to me

I agree...Patrick loved Sabrina, she was so good, so easy,good to Emma, always making sure Patrick was OK..and they were a nice couple, they could have had a nice life. BUT...Robin is his true love.
    I would love for them to clean up Carlos and have him walk in and knock Sabrina off her feet. I am still hoping Sabrina goes a little dark, a little wild for a while...but if she is preggers in real life this may not happen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list