List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What Will Become Of A.J.?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Will Become Of A.J.?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/12/26 07:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/29 05:03PM, Views: 725, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 07:31PM
    What Will Become Of A.J.?
    Trueheart 6

I'm curious what the writers will do with A.J. Now that he's free but yet still so unhappy. Do you think his old self will emerge or will he take a different route? So far he's taken yet another drink,(notice Ava purposely left her drink sitting there.) I would really like A.J. To start over clean, sober and ready to take over ELQ from Tracy. I would also like to see him in a relationship. I did like him with Elizabeth but I don't know if they'll get back together. What course would you all like to see A.J.'s life go?

#2   2013/12/26 07:35PM
    Re: What Will Become Of A.J.?
    Lizzytish

I was so hoping today when Ava barged into the Q home, that AJ would spot a monogram on her purse that said "AJ" Ava Jerome and figure out that she could have been the one to kill Connie. I mean she had as much motive as he did -- not wanting to have her reveal Kiki's real heritage.

Then disappointment #2, was when he was looking at the glass she left -- I thought maybe he was figuring it out and was going to take that glass to the police for a DNA test. No such luck.

Love AJ, wish they'd give him a break.

#3   2013/12/26 07:44PM
    Trueheart 6

Quote Lizzytish: I was so hoping today when Ava barged into the Q home, that AJ would spot a monogram on her purse that said "AJ" Ava Jerome and figure out that she could have been the one to kill Connie. I mean she had as much motive as he did -- not wanting to have her reveal Kiki's real heritage.

Then disappointment #2, was when he was looking at the glass she left -- I thought maybe he was figuring it out and was going to take that glass to the police for a DNA test. No such luck.

Love AJ, wish they'd give him a break.

I agree, wish he would catch a break. I still hopes he figures out that it was Ava. Like he says her name over and over again in his head and realizes they have the same initials. I'm surprised nobody has thought of that yet that A.J. Also stands for Ava Jerome.

#4   2013/12/26 08:37PM
    ChickenNoodle

What is going on with AJ?
    That's one character's storyline that I am not sure what the plans are.... it was nice they showed him on the xmas eppy though. The character seemed off camera for most of the fall season and he had so much momentum going from his first appearance last fall, what happened?

#5   2013/12/27 12:54AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Trueheart 6: I'm curious what the writers will do with A.J. Now that he's free but yet still so unhappy. Do you think his old self will emerge or will he take a different route? So far he's taken yet another drink,(notice Ava purposely left her drink sitting there.) I would really like A.J. To start over clean, sober and ready to take over ELQ from Tracy. I would also like to see him in a relationship. I did like him with Elizabeth but I don't know if they'll get back together. What course would you all like to see A.J.'s life go?

Why should AJ get control of ELQ, TRACY is Edward and Lila s only living child. Other then that I don't care about AJ but then I never have.

#6   2013/12/27 03:50AM
    Bizlet

Nothing ever seems to be by accident now with this RC. After his encounter with Ava, maybe it will jog AJ's memory that he did not commit Connie's murder, but witnessed it. I think pouring the drink for AJ was Ava's way of trying to keep him off the wagon. AJ took the drink so we will see if it if it works.

#7   2013/12/27 06:12AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

When will AJ learn that Franco is not a Q, therefore Ava's voting with Tracy was invalid? Wouldn't a re-vote put AJ back in control of ELQ (if everyone voted the same way again)?

#8   2013/12/27 06:27AM
    Bizlet

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: When will AJ learn that Franco is not a Q, therefore Ava's voting with Tracy was invalid? Wouldn't a re-vote put AJ back in control of ELQ (if everyone voted the same way again)?

I think thats what will bring him out of his downward spiral. Maybe he will regain the memories of the night that Connie died as well.

#9   2013/12/27 08:00AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Trueheart 6: I'm curious what the writers will do with A.J. Now that he's free but yet still so unhappy. Do you think his old self will emerge or will he take a different route? So far he's taken yet another drink,(notice Ava purposely left her drink sitting there.) I would really like A.J. To start over clean, sober and ready to take over ELQ from Tracy. I would also like to see him in a relationship. I did like him with Elizabeth but I don't know if they'll get back together. What course would you all like to see A.J.'s life go?

It took me a while to come around to AJ. I miss Jason so much and AJ is a whinner. BUT..they started this whole Connie murder and then it just fell flat on the ground. Lets get this ball rolling again with some momentum. Maybe Elizabeth should over hear Ava talking about how she killed Connie and it puts her life in danger because she gets caught listening or something, they tie her up and AJ starts to look for Elizabeth...lets just not take a year to get it all figured out.

#10   2013/12/27 09:56AM
    Laura6404

i miss jason too!

i have never cared for aj. i think that the actors that have played the character have done a good job with what little the writers have given them. they have never really developed the character past the "poor me, alcoholic."

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list