List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I think there is still hope for Carlos

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think there is still hope for Carlos

Started by Pretty_Gorgeous31 at 2013/12/26 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/29 12:23PM, Views: 1169, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/27 10:00AM
    Re: I think there is still hope for Carlos
    Laura6404

i am beginning to like carlos too. and like the idea of sabrina cutting loose a little!

#12   2013/12/27 10:29AM
    strawberrybu...

I like Carlos too,whether he is in the mob or not. He is Hot to me. I like him and Sabrina together. I hope whatever Sabrina does it is away from Scrubs,far away. No more Patrick or Robin or Emma(by default ) in her orbit. Please Let Her Move On!

#13   2013/12/27 02:02PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote strawberrybutterfly: I like Carlos too,whether he is in the mob or not. He is Hot to me. I like him and Sabrina together. I hope whatever Sabrina does it is away from Scrubs,far away. No more Patrick or Robin or Emma(by default ) in her orbit. Please Let Her Move On!

YES I second that!! lol

#14   2013/12/27 09:50PM
    unlimited

Actor bashing is not allowed. Please read your email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 11:20PM
    #15   2013/12/28 05:53AM
    ransomha

Quote strawberrybutterfly: I like Carlos too,whether he is in the mob or not. He is Hot to me. I like him and Sabrina together. I hope whatever Sabrina does it is away from Scrubs,far away. No more Patrick or Robin or Emma(by default ) in her orbit. Please Let Her Move On!

I agree.
    Carlo gives Sabrina an edge.
    Makes her far more interesting.
    Hopefully she won't be pregnant but if she is, she and Carlos can raise the baby together. He has always wanted children with her.

Wonder if the Jerome's will let him go.
    He's been with them a very long time and we saw how they took care of Vince.

Would be cool if it was Carlos that takes Julian out.

#16   2013/12/28 05:59AM
    SoapyFunnn

We still don't know for sure whether Carlos is a Sonny in-law. Right?

#17   2013/12/28 09:39AM
    papaya

Quote Hyatt4Life: The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH gets to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/28 09:45AM
    #18   2013/12/28 09:43AM
    papaya

Quote Hyatt4Life: The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH gets to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

I agree with you. This relationship felt absolutely wrong and absurd from the get go. Sabrina was the "ugly duckling" before (not in my eyes but that was her role) and extremely unlikely to be in a serious relationship with Carlos, who really does seem like a low life sort of character (unless he IS a double agent which would be cool). What was his job situation in PR? He's obviously no professional unless a professional hit man. He's creepy and slimey IMO and what on earth would attract Sabrina to him? Makes NO sense.

#19   2013/12/28 10:29AM
    DavidaMBurns

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I'm not talking in a romantic idea. But Carlos adds a little spice to gh. I love that accent. lol Apart of me hopes he is really some under-cover cop working his way inside the Jeromes inner circle but If not...The bad boy thing is okay...He does get brownie points for NOT RUBBING IT IN SABRINA'S FACE TODAY. Because I think the guy really does still love her. He wanted her for himself ...yes, but at the same time he was being a realist. sometimes when people are too honest, it gets taken as mean or insincere but in a weird way I feel like there is still hope for Carlos, Gh can really play around with his character.

ITA!!!! I LOVE the Carlos character and the actor is fantastic. I hope GH keeps him around and builds a major s/l around him. Good or bad!!!

#20   2013/12/28 10:38AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote papaya:

I agree with you. This relationship felt absolutely wrong and absurd from the get go. Sabrina was the "ugly duckling" before (not in my eyes but that was her role) and extremely unlikely to be in a serious relationship with Carlos, who really does seem like a low life sort of character (unless he IS a double agent which would be cool). What was his job situation in PR? He's obviously no professional unless a professional hit man. He's creepy and slimey IMO and what on earth would attract Sabrina to him? Makes NO sense.

Are you guys reading what I posted. I'm not talking about him and Sabrina dating. I'm talking about his backstory . I'm hoping there is more than meets the eye to Carlos. ...and Sabrina , there is do much more than can be done than the typical soap drama of Sabrina getting pregnant or Carlos dating Sabrina ....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list