List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I think there is still hope for Carlos

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think there is still hope for Carlos

Started by Pretty_Gorgeous31 at 2013/12/26 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/29 12:23PM, Views: 1152, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 05:39PM
    I think there is still hope for Carlos
    Pretty_Gorge...

I'm not talking in a romantic idea. But Carlos adds a little spice to gh. I love that accent. lol Apart of me hopes he is really some under-cover cop working his way inside the Jeromes inner circle but If not...The bad boy thing is okay...He does get brownie points for NOT RUBBING IT IN SABRINA'S FACE TODAY. Because I think the guy really does still love her. He wanted her for himself ...yes, but at the same time he was being a realist. sometimes when people are too honest, it gets taken as mean or insincere but in a weird way I feel like there is still hope for Carlos, Gh can really play around with his character.

#2   2013/12/26 05:44PM
    Re: I think there is still hope for Carlos
    tyandy

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I'm not talking in a romantic idea. But Carlos adds a little spice to gh. I love that accent. lol Apart of me hopes he is really some under-cover cop working his way inside the Jeromes inner circle but If not...The bad boy thing is okay...He does get brownie points for NOT RUBBING IT IN SABRINA'S FACE TODAY. Because I think the guy really does still love her. He wanted her for himself ...yes, but at the same time he was being a realist. sometimes when people are too honest, it gets taken as mean or insincere but in a weird way I feel like there is still hope for Carlos, Gh can really play around with his character.

I agree! I like him with Sabrina, the pain in his face witnessing her pain seemed genuine to me, I just hope the writers do something with these characters other then being a lackey, and a baby mama! (ok potential baby mama since we have NO clue where that is going yet), I think it would be great to see some backstory on both characters so that we could FEEL something for them both.

#3   2013/12/26 05:55PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I'm not talking in a romantic idea. But Carlos adds a little spice to gh. I love that accent. lol Apart of me hopes he is really some under-cover cop working his way inside the Jeromes inner circle but If not...The bad boy thing is okay...He does get brownie points for NOT RUBBING IT IN SABRINA'S FACE TODAY. Because I think the guy really does still love her. He wanted her for himself ...yes, but at the same time he was being a realist. sometimes when people are too honest, it gets taken as mean or insincere but in a weird way I feel like there is still hope for Carlos, Gh can really play around with his character.

I agree! I like him with Sabrina, the pain in his face witnessing her pain seemed genuine to me, I just hope the writers do something with these characters other then being a lackey, and a baby mama! (ok potential baby mama since we have NO clue where that is going yet), I think it would be great to see some backstory on both characters so that we could FEEL something for them both.

I know. I'm hoping maybe it's a pregnancy scare...And then I want to see more of how they got together..because Carlos is HOT...and I'm still trying to imagine him with the old Sabrina. big hair and big glasses...lol But there is so much GH can do with both of these guys...And every one jumps down on me but I really DON'T want to see another BABY STORY LINE. They still need to play out the Dante/LuLu/Britt stuff. It's rather tiresome to keep having to sit months wondering about a baby. smh It's time Sabrina spread her wings from Patrick, it was cute while it lasted but it's time to move on...And Carlos, I'm really hoping they show us the side that Sabrina fell for. I know it's more they can do with him lol

#4   2013/12/26 07:39PM
    Trueheart 6

I really would like to see Carlos and Sabrina get back together. I think they have great potential and like others mentioned a backstory I would love to see. What if They have a child together that maybe they gave up for adoption? Or Sabrina was maybe pregnant but never told Carlos and he finds out. The child would be small of course but could be being taken care of by a relative back in Puerto Rico . There would be the dark, hidden side of Sabrina nobody knew of. And maybe her intention was to marry Patrick and adventually get her child. She may have wanted to get the child away from Carlos, maybe he was abusive.

#5   2013/12/26 08:41PM
    ChickenNoodle

So much hope!

He's only been on for a short time, but he has not done anything character draining, all is redeeming, not to mention multiple shirtless scenes since his first premier have help.

The important question is, when will they shave the beard and trim the hair?.... and if they could make that a scene on the show, that would be awesome. P.S. Thanks!

#6   2013/12/27 02:54AM
    Hyatt4Life

The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH gets to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 02:56AM
    #7   2013/12/27 08:14AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote Hyatt4Life: The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH gets to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

Omg you sound really upset lol I'm not talking about them dating but hey who knows lol. I was referring to Carlos character , I think it's so much more than can be done with him...it almost sounds a bit racist the way you worded this but anyway I'm talking about their backstory and adding more depth to Carlos and Sabrina

#8   2013/12/27 08:25AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH gets to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

Omg you sound really upset lol I'm not talking about them dating but hey who knows lol. I was referring to Carlos character , I think it's so much more than can be done with him...it almost sounds a bit racist the way you worded this but anyway I'm talking about their backstory and adding more depth to Carlos and Sabrina

There is something about Carlos I like. I was shocked yesterday when he said he was afraid to go back to the Jeromes. Ava actually seems very concerned about him.
    Part of me wants sweet lil Sabrina to rebel since losing Patrick, have her start going out with lots of men, drinking being wild...no drug addiction or anything to land her in jail...although she did patch up a gun shot victim...but let loose and only be concerned for herself for once. She can always go back to being a nice girl!!!

#9   2013/12/27 08:37AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: The only hope that I have for this pathetic trashy ingrate is for him to be paired with the business end of Sonny's gun. I hate this evil and trashy character and I no way shape form or fashion want him to be paired with my girl Sabrina. I cannot wait until Sonny and/or Shawn team up and take this trash out. Sabrina deserves to be with someone who is HOT, RICH, SEXY, AND TALL. Not some greasy looking back to the fifties worm who doesn't bother to care enough about his appearance to do something about it. How the hell a good arse woman like my girl Sabrina will be saddled with this trash and evil arse BRITCH getst to be with a fine arse Prince Nikolas Cassadine. Ain't NOTHING about this set up is RIGHT. It should be Sabrina with Prince Nikolas and BRITCH with greasy looking Carlos.

There is something about Carlos I like. I was shocked yesterday when he said he was afraid to go back to the Jeromes. Ava actually seems very concerned about him.
    Part of me wants sweet lil Sabrina to rebel since losing Patrick, have her start going out with lots of men, drinking being wild...no drug addiction or anything to land her in jail...although she did patch up a gun shot victim...but let loose and only be concerned for herself for once. She can always go back to being a nice girl!!!

Bad Girls have more fun lol. I would love Sabrina if she let that wild side out a little bit. I want her to get out of that shell. Hey who knows maybe her and Carlos did more on her wedding night than she let on lol. I hope he wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl but it would add more to their story lol

#10   2013/12/27 09:56AM
    what else

Carlos, in real life, is almost always with a beard. He is the type of man who looks good that way. GH writers have made his character the way they want to portray him for a reason. Carlos is HOT, SEXY. How do we know he is poor? Looks can be deceiving. How do we know if he has money in P.R. giving his connections back there?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list