List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH MY GOODNESS ENOUGH!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH MY GOODNESS ENOUGH!!!!!

Started by tel4plm at 2013/12/26 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 01:42PM, Views: 1297, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 05:33PM
    OH MY GOODNESS ENOUGH!!!!!
    tel4plm

I'm not trying to be argumentative, or nasty...I swear I'm not.

BUT...

I just went through the first two pages of this forum. There are FOURTEEN topics about Patrick/Robin/Sabrina.

Two were closed. I didn't include two that discussed the actress who plays Robin.

Really? Fourteen?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 05:34PM
    #2   2013/12/26 05:49PM
    Re: OH MY GOODNESS ENOUGH!!!!!
    tyandy

Quote tel4plm: I'm not trying to be argumentative, or nasty...I swear I'm not.

BUT...

I just went through the first two pages of this forum. There are FOURTEEN topics about Patrick/Robin/Sabrina.

Two were closed. I didn't include two that discussed the actress who plays Robin.

Really? Fourteen?

like I said in another post, passionate bunch are we! lol

#3   2013/12/26 05:56PM
    ashuri-chan

No it's fifteen. You just added to it. Thanks.

#4   2013/12/26 05:59PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

BUT...

Really? Fourteen?

Lol well I'm guilty of adding to the extra forms but hey I like getting my own post started. I know the post that says Patrick and Sabrina fans only was an old thread that started months ago..but I agree with tyandy...we are a passionate bunch who loves to debate lol

#5   2013/12/26 06:36PM
    tyandy

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

BUT...

Really? Fourteen?

Lol well I'm guilty of adding to the extra forms but hey I like getting my own post started. I know the post that says Patrick and Sabrina fans only was an old thread that started months ago..but I agree with tyandy...we are a passionate bunch who loves to debate lol

yeah I saw that, it was bumped by someone...who cares tho....a board is a board is a board....its all in fun, remember???

#6   2013/12/27 08:28AM
    Jigglea

Quote ashuri-chan: No it's fifteen. You just added to it. Thanks.

LOL

#7   2013/12/27 09:52AM
    ghfanfare

BUT...

Really? Fourteen?

I get where you're coming from. Esp. since a lot of it is repetitive and inflammatory. Which is why I'm not spending much time here lately. Maybe it will die down in time and the trolls will move on. One can hope.

#8   2013/12/27 10:05AM
    strawberrybu...

What exactly does it mean when people say you are a troll on these boards ?
    And what is IKA mean? Thanks

#9   2013/12/27 10:08AM
    tyandy

Quote strawberrybutterfly: What exactly does it mean when people say you are a troll on these boards ?
    And what is IKA mean? Thanks

I think IKA means I kinda agree??? lol not sure, and the troll comment, errr that is used to describe someone who comes on and posts baiting comments to get others into a tizzy usually with off the wall absurd comments, then never comes back to interact, hence a one way debate?? maybe? that help? lol

#10   2013/12/27 10:15AM
    strawberrybu...

Ahhhh ,okay thanks for the info

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list