List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Wish there could be a Jason and Sam reunion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wish there could be a Jason and Sam reunion

Started by Pretty_Gorgeous31 at 2013/12/26 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 08:24AM, Views: 253, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/26 05:19PM
    Wish there could be a Jason and Sam reunion
    Pretty_Gorge...

I miss Jason on the show.. I'm not a fan of silas....I think him and sam are rather dull but just my opinion, I know (Steve) is on Y & R but I really do wish he would come back to gh. show hasn't been the same with out him and GH putting (Michael and Kelly) Silas and Sam together just because they did Port Charles show together. I feel like that's why they was paired together but hey i can be wrong..Lol anyway I miss Jason and Sam. They had this Electric Chemistry and Sam has really fizzled out without him. who else miss Jason!!??

#2   2013/12/26 08:34PM
    Re: Wish there could be a Jason and Sam reunion
    ChickenNoodle

I am so over Jason and have been for years. I was glad to see him and the actor go.... However, now that there has been some time off from Jason, I could see bring him back, as long as it is NOT the original actor.

As for Silas.... yea, love the actor, but the character, sort of falling flat for me personally. It all started with the name Silas (what is that?)..... and how he looks in scrubs. Not very hot.

#3   2013/12/27 08:14AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I miss Jason on the show.. I'm not a fan of silas....I think him and sam are rather dull but just my opinion, I know (Steve) is on Y & R but I really do wish he would come back to gh. show hasn't been the same with out him and GH putting (Michael and Kelly) Silas and Sam together just because they did Port Charles show together. I feel like that's why they was paired together but hey i can be wrong..Lol anyway I miss Jason and Sam. They had this Electric Chemistry and Sam has really fizzled out without him. who else miss Jason!!??

I really miss Jason and I miss Jason and Sam. They had the best chemistry. I knwo people waited for years for Elizabeth and Jason to end up together but I always felt Jasona nd Sam belonged together, I hope one day they find the perfect recast for Jason as I don't see Steve Burton leaving Y&R anytime soon.

I love how they have had the beautiful Nicholas being the tough guy and carrying his gun around and protecting people. It made me think of Jason. I hate guns but when I watch GH and see Jason or Nik being a bada$$ with their guns saving the day... I like it .

#4   2013/12/27 08:24AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I miss Jason on the show.. I'm not a fan of silas....I think him and sam are rather dull but just my opinion, I know (Steve) is on Y & R but I really do wish he would come back to gh. show hasn't been the same with out him and GH putting (Michael and Kelly) Silas and Sam together just because they did Port Charles show together. I feel like that's why they was paired together but hey i can be wrong..Lol anyway I miss Jason and Sam. They had this Electric Chemistry and Sam has really fizzled out without him. who else miss Jason!!??

I really miss Jason and I miss Jason and Sam. They had the best chemistry. I knwo people waited for years for Elizabeth and Jason to end up together but I always felt Jasona nd Sam belonged together, I hope one day they find the perfect recast for Jason as I don't see Steve Burton leaving Y&R anytime soon.

I love how they have had the beautiful Nicholas being the tough guy and carrying his gun around and protecting people. It made me think of Jason. I hate guns but when I watch GH and see Jason or Nik being a bada$$ with their guns saving the day... I like it .

I know I love him and Sam. I never felt like him and Elizabeth had chemistry. I loved her with lucky . Smh but you are right about Steve. I don't see him leaving anytime soon but he is so dull on y&R ugh I guess I will have to keep dreaming! lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list