List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lante and the Britch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lante and the Britch

Started by Bizlet at 2013/12/26 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 06:35AM, Views: 1053, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 01:27PM
    Lante and the Britch
    Bizlet

So how much longer until the Britch gives Ben or little Michael back to Lante. Dr O has spelled it out for us and now Lulu is spending time with Ben each time the Britch starts to cringe. I hope it is soon before the poor kid is SORASed to puberty.

#2   2013/12/26 04:13PM
    Re: Lante and the Britch
    iluvtad

It is just heart-breaking to see Lulu with Ben and her not knowing he is hers. I am not a fan of Lulu, far from it, but no parent deserves that!
    When the truth comes out, I don't see how tptb will be able to save Britch...

#3   2013/12/26 04:26PM
    Bizlet

i would not call myself a fan of either Lulu or Lante, but this story is breaking my heart. They need to get Lulu her baby back ASAP.

ITA about saving the Britt. Her mother is great though. Todays episode showed the actress' real talent.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 04:29PM
    #4   2013/12/27 06:55AM
    PatsMom

I really enjoyed Nulu and Dante today. I am happy to see them back to a warm and loving couple. Now if they could only get their baby back.

#5   2013/12/27 07:00AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet: So how much longer until the Britch gives Ben or little Michael back to Lante. Dr O has spelled it out for us and now Lulu is spending time with Ben each time the Britch starts to cringe. I hope it is soon before the poor kid is SORASed to puberty.

Little Michael? Where did that come from?

#6   2013/12/27 07:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote PatsMom: I really enjoyed Nulu and Dante today. I am happy to see them back to a warm and loving couple. Now if they could only get their baby back.

I agree they need their baby back. So do you think they will keep Ben or call the baby Dante, Little Michael, or even Lucas?

#7   2013/12/27 07:31AM
    lovelovegh

This story really needs to come to an end. Remember it was New Years last year Maxie miscarried so this entire story has been going on for a year, really longer if you count the time it took Maxie to convince and then conceive the baby. Heck the story started out with the old LuLu.

#8   2013/12/27 09:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote lovelovegh: This story really needs to come to an end. Remember it was New Years last year Maxie miscarried so this entire story has been going on for a year, really longer if you count the time it took Maxie to convince and then conceive the baby. Heck the story started out with the old LuLu.

I had hoped both baby stories would end at the same time. Lante would get Ben from the Britch and Maxie would get her baby from Lante. When Brad went to make his confession the christening I was hoping he was going to tell the whole story. If we had any additional drama it would be someone running with one of the babies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 09:45AM
    #9   2013/12/27 09:55AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, RC definitely likes to drag out these baby stories to the point where I start to lose interest. IA it's time to move it along.

#10   2013/12/27 05:55PM
    iluvtad

Quote Bizlet: i would not call myself a fan of either Lulu or Lante, but this story is breaking my heart. They need to get Lulu her baby back ASAP.

ITA about saving the Britt. Her mother is great though. Todays episode showed the actress' real talent.

SO TRUE, about Olbrecht, when she sang "Tanenbaum" (sp.?),I thought her voice was beautiful, and I have to also say what a talented actress she is, she can play evil really well, makes Heather look like a nice person.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list