List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/12/26 12:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 06:50PM, Views: 3545, Replies: 89
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 12:33PM
    So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?
    Hyatt4Life

After loving and helping raise this beautiful little girl and since Robin is back, Sabrina was supposed to ignore the relationship that she has with Emma and NOT buy her any Christmas presents. Oh how awful that it is that Sabrina bought Emma Christmas presents. Oh what a shame that Sabrina has a heart of stone! GMAFB please and thank you. I am so very glad that Sabrina hasn't turned her back on Emma as if to Sabrina, Emma NEVER existed in her life. Sabrina would be an a-hole if she all of the sudden decided that since she didn't get Patrick that she no longer loves Emma. Man Sabrina is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Give the poor girl a break you! Geesh!

#2   2013/12/26 12:43PM
    Re: So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?
    Pretty Bird

Quote Hyatt4Life: After loving and helping raise this beautiful little girl and since Robin is back, Sabrina was supposed to ignore the relationship that she has with Emma and NOT buy her any Christmas presents. Oh how awful that it is that Sabrina bought Emma Christmas presents. Oh what a shame that Sabrina has a heart of stone! GMAFB please and thank you. I am so very glad that Sabrina hasn't turned her back on Emma as if to Sabrina, Emma NEVER existed in her life. Sabrina would be an a-hole if she all of the sudden decided that since she didn't get Patrick that she no longer loves Emma. Man Sabrina is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Give the poor girl a break you! Geesh!

My goodness , you do have your knickers in a knot . It's a soap , not real live people .

#3   2013/12/26 03:29PM
    rainhue

I never heard anyone say that Sabrina shouldn't buy Emma a gift??? The only thing I saw was Robin feeling awkward because she did not know that Emma already had the same stuffed animal (forgot what it was) and then Emma loving Sabrina's gift. Robin even said "of course, they could go thank her". (Unless I missed something.)

#4   2013/12/26 04:03PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Pretty Bird:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: After loving and helping raise this beautiful little girl and since Robin is back, Sabrina was supposed to ignore the relationship that she has with Emma and NOT buy her any Christmas presents. Oh how awful that it is that Sabrina bought Emma Christmas presents. Oh what a shame that Sabrina has a heart of stone! GMAFB please and thank you. I am so very glad that Sabrina hasn't turned her back on Emma as if to Sabrina, Emma NEVER existed in her life. Sabrina would be an a-hole if she all of the sudden decided that since she didn't get Patrick that she no longer loves Emma. Man Sabrina is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Give the poor girl a break you! Geesh!

My goodness , you do have your knickers in a knot . It's a soap , not real live people .

I'll never understand comments like these. Yes it is a soap and this a forum board to talk about said soap. Get over it.

#5   2013/12/26 04:18PM
    scrubsfan

Quote Pretty Bird:

Exactly Robin handle that with such class if it were Sabrina she'd be like "no don't open Robin gift give it back Patrick you better give it back to Robin who is she do give our daughter a gift. waaa waaaa waaaaaa LOL

#6   2013/12/26 04:32PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote rainhue: I never heard anyone say that Sabrina shouldn't buy Emma a gift??? The only thing I saw was Robin feeling awkward because she did not know that Emma already had the same stuffed animal (forgot what it was) and then Emma loving Sabrina's gift. Robin even said "of course, they could go thank her". (Unless I missed something.)

Me either, I haven't seen any post about anyone being mad Sabrina bought Emma a gift. I thought that was cute. I mean Sabrina was a big part of Emma's Life. No one expected Emma to just forget about her that fast. I felt bad for Robin a little but she has been gone...The best gift was Robin being back home.

but seriously i haven't seen any mean post.

#7   2013/12/26 04:36PM
    tyandy

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote rainhue: I never heard anyone say that Sabrina shouldn't buy Emma a gift??? The only thing I saw was Robin feeling awkward because she did not know that Emma already had the same stuffed animal (forgot what it was) and then Emma loving Sabrina's gift. Robin even said "of course, they could go thank her". (Unless I missed something.)

Me either, I haven't seen any post about anyone being mad Sabrina bought Emma a gift. I thought that was cute. I mean Sabrina was a big part of Emma's Life. No one expected Emma to just forget about her that fast. I felt bad for Robin a little but she has been gone...The best gift was Robin being back home.

There haven't been any posts regarding this topic...just another point of view I guess..best line tho was Pat saying he got his gift when she (Robin) came home...awe!!!!

#8   2013/12/26 04:59PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

There haven't been any posts regarding this topic...just another point of view I guess..best line tho was Pat saying he got his gift when she (Robin) came home...awe!!!!

I know! my heart melted at that point. lol I never felt so Happy for tv couple lol. Patrick (Jason) is killing his scenes and it's like this story line has brought him back to life. He is glowing in his scenes and there chemistry is so natural, It don't seem forced. It's like Robin (Kimberly) brings out the best in him. I spent last night reminiscing about their history ON YOUTUBE, I mean who ever put their whole history up there is A M A Z I N G LOL

#9   2013/12/27 04:38AM
    scrubsfan

OH come on she's continuing being manipulative by using Emma can't you see that!!?

j/k

#10   2013/12/27 06:08AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Patrick should have A: never accepted the gifts from Sabrina or B: should have told Robin ahead of time that there were gifts for Emma from Sabrina.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list