List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SCRUBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SCRUBS

Started by scrubsfan at 2013/12/26 05:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 09:19AM, Views: 765, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/12/26 05:37AM
    SCRUBS: Only fans and NO bashing please
    scrubsfan

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!??

I can hardly Wait for today's bed scenes!! heck don't even mine Emma interrupting them at least she knows MOmmy and daddy are back where they belong. Drakes Xmas!!!!!! "I haven't been this happy in a LONG time" Quess that tells me what I needed to know. wink wink!!!!

Thread title edited. Only admin can create sanctioned bash/no bash threads when necessary. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 12:57PM
    #2   2013/12/26 06:39AM
    Re: SCRUBS: Only fans and NO bashing please
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote scrubsfan: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!??

I can hardly Wait for today's bed scenes!! heck don't even mine Emma interrupting them at least she knows MOmmy and daddy are back where they belong. Drakes Xmas!!!!!! "I haven't been this happy in a LONG time" Quess that tells me what I needed to know. wink wink!!!!

I'm Sooo Excited too! I Love them two together. I must say that Jason (Patrick) has come alive again in the last couple of weeks working with Kimberly (Robin). I'm still obsessed with there history, from time to time I get bored and go on youtube and just reminisce on their love. A Family together on Christmas is everyone's dream. I love their chemistry.

#3   2013/12/26 07:33AM
    scrubsfan

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote scrubsfan: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!??

I'm Sooo Excited too! I Love them two together. I must say that Jason (Patrick) has come alive again in the last couple of weeks working with Kimberly (Robin). I'm still obsessed with there history, from time to time I get bored and go on youtube and just reminisce on their love. A Family together on Christmas is everyone's dream. I love their chemistry.

I've said that when Robin came back from the dead so did Realpatrick. JT looks and acts like he used to before his sabrinaville hell.

#4   2013/12/26 12:32PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

I've said that when Robin came back from the dead so did Realpatrick. JT looks and acts like he used to before his sabrinaville hell.

LOL they looked so happy on today's episode, idk if you have watched it yet. but your going to love this episode except maybe one part might make you roll your eyes lol

#5   2013/12/26 01:26PM
    Re: SCRUBS
    jl4ever

I hope Robin bought a new bedroom suite including mattresses, pillow, and linen!

#6   2013/12/26 02:27PM
    tyandy

I don't know about any one else but I could have seen MORE of the Drakes and less of AJ and Ava! I loved the scenes today of Scrubs...especially when he gave Robin her ring....and on a side note..I thought Robin acted like any mother would who had been away from her child for two years would have(with the gift from Sabrina) ...I saw pain on her face not jealousy, and that point was driven home when she told Emma that of course they could see Sabrina after...note..Pat hesitated...not "itchy" at all to me....

#7   2013/12/26 04:40PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy: I don't know about any one else but I could have seen MORE of the Drakes and less of AJ and Ava! I loved the scenes today of Scrubs...especially when he gave Robin her ring....and on a side note..I thought Robin acted like any mother would who had been away from her child for two years would have(with the gift from Sabrina) ...I saw pain on her face not jealousy, and that point was driven home when she told Emma that of course they could see Sabrina after...note..Pat hesitated...not "itchy" at all to me....

Robin did handle that very well. I know it hurts realizing you missed so much and the feeling of having to get to know your family again. But she will get over that feeling. Emma loves Sabrina but I know she was very happy to have her mom there for christmas

#8   2013/12/27 08:54AM
    mauimama

Quote jl4ever: I hope Robin bought a new bedroom suite including mattresses, pillow, and linen!

ITA- there is no way in hell, I don't care how long I had been gone, would I crawl into MY bed that had been occupied only a few days earlier by my hubby and his fiancé! ICK!

#9   2013/12/27 09:19AM
    lovelovegh

Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

JT has been amazing these last few weeks. Love him and yesterday having him home with Robin was perfect!!! I have watched since Robin was a little girl so I am so happy she is back!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list