List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin/Patrick/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin/Patrick/Sabrina

Started by LisaD24 at 2013/12/24 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/26 03:29PM, Views: 1829, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/26 10:10AM
    Re: Robin/Patrick/Sabrina
    tyandy

Quote IslandGirl33: When I 1st read this post, my oh my I had so much to say and thought, "Oh where to begin"?

But as I read on, I saw that tyandy took care of that for me. ty, you took the words right out of my mouth. Heck, I thought I was reading my own posts for a second there lol.

Anyway to the OP: I'll add that you've contradicted yourself by saying in your 2nd post, "the Moderators were the ones I was address in the first part of the post"

when your 1st post actually said, "The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post".

Hmmm!? Just a little confusing.

Thanks island girl...I just call it like I see it and being a fan of the show BEFORE Robin even appeared I've seen it all! Lol hope you had a wonderful holiday...I JUST got off kitchen duty and am super excited for today's show,even if I'm recording and have to watch later because I'm one of the crazies taking advantage of after Christmas sales!

#12   2013/12/26 11:03AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote tyandy:
    Quote IslandGirl33: When I 1st read this post, my oh my I had so much to say and thought, "Oh where to begin"?

But as I read on, I saw that tyandy took care of that for me. ty, you took the words right out of my mouth. Heck, I thought I was reading my own posts for a second there lol.

Anyway to the OP: I'll add that you've contradicted yourself by saying in your 2nd post, "the Moderators were the ones I was address in the first part of the post"

when your 1st post actually said, "The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post".

Hmmm!? Just a little confusing.

Thanks island girl...I just call it like I see it and being a fan of the show BEFORE Robin even appeared I've seen it all! Lol hope you had a wonderful holiday...I JUST got off kitchen duty and am super excited for today's show, even if I'm recording and have to watch later because I'm one of the crazies taking advantage of after Christmas sales!

Likewise to the bolded! Hopefully we are in for an amazing show today.

OT: My Holiday was great and hoping yours was grand as well! Have fun shopping!

#13   2013/12/26 11:27AM
    rsorr

Not sure if I am reading some of these posts correctly going back and forth but anyone who has been watching GH since Robin and Patrick started would not want to see him with Sabrina. Anyone who sat there and cried when she died feeling patrick's emotion would know Sabrina is/was only filling a void. Personally when she was first hired I thought she was like a candy striper in the hospital who was going to be a babysitter with a crush. And Felix, he knows nothing about Patrick and Robin, why does he even put in his two cents.

#14   2013/12/26 11:38AM
    brunette

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote LisaD24: I just want to first start off saying I WAS NOT bashing other people I did NOT call out any user on this site. The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post. I still think that Robin needs to go away permenatley and leave Patrick and Sabrina and Emma along for good and get on with her life. None of this started with Robin until Jerry Jax showed Robin that video of Patrick Sabrina and Emma looking VERY happy together. I also think that Robin is a certified hypocrite, one minute she tells Patrick to move on then and then in the next breath she wants him back when she sees how happy he is with Sabrina. I think it's wrong how they are treating Sabrina, she's getting the short end of the stick and it's the same thing that happened to Jessica in One Life To Live where she lost Ford, but Star got Cole back. Robin is very desperate and I think it's pathetic and sad, when she had every chance in the world to go to Patrick and Emma and tell them the truth. Patrick belongs with Sabrina and only Sabrina and as far as Robin goes, I still think she like a roach that needs to be sprayed with raid or at least someone can show me mercy and put a muzzle on her mouth because her voice still annoys me.

HYPROCRITE? now that's funny. she thought she was dying when she made that DVD, she didn't leave on a cruise she was AND AGAIN I'LL SAY K I D N A P P ED AND HEld against her will and Patrick and Emma were her sole reason for fighting and NOT giving up hope
    Hell Sabrina at least was honest with Felix when she said "If I were robin I'd do the same thing" and yet she held on to her obession and delusion. hmmmm

Sabrina held on to a little hope that PATRICK would chose her. It was Patrick s chose to make and no one else s and he has made his choice. NO ONE is to blame. Sabrina fell in love with , as EVERYONE believed a SINGLE man, love dosent stop on a dime. Patrick belived he was a widower and was about to MARRY Sabrina. Robin wasn't dead and lived to get back to her family, so NO ONE was to blame. I don't blame Robin for WANTING her family back but Sabrina was the one who let PATRICK make his choice ANY interfearance from her. And yes, the DVD was made in case Robin died which Patrick and all of PC believed she was. I am vary glad Emma has her mother back

Totally agree! You say this because you're obviously a level-headed person. Great post.

#15   2013/12/26 11:42AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote rsorr: Not sure if I am reading some of these posts correctly going back and forth but anyone who has been watching GH since Robin and Patrick started would not want to see him with Sabrina. Anyone who sat there and cried when she died feeling patrick's emotion would know Sabrina is/was only filling a void. Personally when she was first hired I thought she was like a candy striper in the hospital who was going to be a babysitter with a crush. And Felix, he knows nothing about Patrick and Robin, why does he even put in his two cents.

Although I tend to agree with you, there are some people that really just don't like "Robin" and they actually feel bad for Sabrina. And you are so right about Felix. I'm sure he is trying to be supportive of her during this painful time but he doesn't know anything about Robin & Patrick.

#16   2013/12/26 03:29PM
    Carolae

I also believe that Patrick and Robin came about with everyone at the hospital trying to get them together. However, I think something else is brewing. Now that Patrick chose Robin, could it be that Sabrina is pregnant with Patrick's child and now he will have to re-think what he said to Robin about moving home and never stopped loving her???? That is going to be one complicated storyline if it is true.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list