List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin/Patrick/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin/Patrick/Sabrina

Started by LisaD24 at 2013/12/24 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/26 03:29PM, Views: 1751, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/24 12:01PM
    Robin/Patrick/Sabrina
    LisaD24

I just want to first start off saying I WAS NOT bashing other people I did NOT call out any user on this site. The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post. I still think that Robin needs to go away permenatley and leave Patrick and Sabrina and Emma along for good and get on with her life. None of this started with Robin until Jerry Jax showed Robin that video of Patrick Sabrina and Emma looking VERY happy together. I also think that Robin is a certified hypocrite, one minute she tells Patrick to move on then and then in the next breath she wants him back when she sees how happy he is with Sabrina. I think it's wrong how they are treating Sabrina, she's getting the short end of the stick and it's the same thing that happened to Jessica in One Life To Live where she lost Ford, but Star got Cole back. Robin is very desperate and I think it's pathetic and sad, when she had every chance in the world to go to Patrick and Emma and tell them the truth. Patrick belongs with Sabrina and only Sabrina and as far as Robin goes, I still think she like a roach that needs to be sprayed with raid or at least someone can show me mercy and put a muzzle on her mouth because her voice still annoys me.

#2   2013/12/24 12:26PM
    Re: Robin/Patrick/Sabrina
    tyandy

Quote LisaD24: I just want to first start off saying I WAS NOT bashing other people I did NOT call out any user on this site. The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post. I still think that Robin needs to go away permenatley and leave Patrick and Sabrina and Emma along for good and get on with her life. None of this started with Robin until Jerry Jax showed Robin that video of Patrick Sabrina and Emma looking VERY happy together. I also think that Robin is a certified hypocrite, one minute she tells Patrick to move on then and then in the next breath she wants him back when she sees how happy he is with Sabrina. I think it's wrong how they are treating Sabrina, she's getting the short end of the stick and it's the same thing that happened to Jessica in One Life To Live where she lost Ford, but Star got Cole back. Robin is very desperate and I think it's pathetic and sad, when she had every chance in the world to go to Patrick and Emma and tell them the truth. Patrick belongs with Sabrina and only Sabrina and as far as Robin goes, I still think she like a roach that needs to be sprayed with raid or at least someone can show me mercy and put a muzzle on her mouth because her voice still annoys me.

ya got me puzzled there...first the Moderators are the ones who decide what posts to close, not other posters...and um...this started when Jerry showed Robin the video of Pat and Sab looking happy???? Robin was being held CAPTIVE by Jerry....she wasnt off in the caribbean enjoying a cocktail, she was locked away via Jerry so I dont understand that comment and as far as Robin telling Patrick to move on with his life via the video (which he couldnt stop watching by the way) was for him to move on IF SHE WAS DEAD which clearly she isnt so thats something else I dont understand. But you are 100% CORRECT in saying that Robin did have opportunities to tell Pat and Emma the truth that she was alive, but then again, Pat and Sabrina's wedding happened in the blink of an eye, and oh of course that whole, ILL KILL YOU PARENTS if anyone discovers that you are alive so....but to each his own

#3   2013/12/24 12:53PM
    LisaD24

I probably didn't make myself in the first part of my post and I apologize for that. I know that the Moderators are the ones that can decide to close post and not other posters, the Moderators were the ones I was address in the first part of the post. About the whole moving on part, I would say we would have to agree to disagree on that one. All I know is to everyone in Port Charles, Robin Scorpio-Drake was dead. If I was in Robin's shoes I would have did everything in my power to let someone know what was going on and that I'm alive regardless of death threats against my parents. I mean people it's call a e-mail, instant message, a note. She had options, regardless if she was being held captive, Jerry Jax wasn't with her 24/7 and even when she showed up in that costume and epiphany spotted her at the On call station that was a great opportunity to get a note to Epiphany without revealing herself. When Patrick watch that video ROBIN WAS DEAD!!! he didn't no jack about her being alive when he decided to move on.

#4   2013/12/24 01:09PM
    tyandy

Quote LisaD24: I probably didn't make myself in the first part of my post and I apologize for that. I know that the Moderators are the ones that can decide to close post and not other posters, the Moderators were the ones I was address in the first part of the post. About the whole moving on part, I would say we would have to agree to disagree on that one. All I know is to everyone in Port Charles, Robin Scorpio-Drake was dead. If I was in Robin's shoes I would have did everything in my power to let someone know what was going on and that I'm alive regardless of death threats against my parents. I mean people it's call a e-mail, instant message, a note. She had options, regardless if she was being held captive, Jerry Jax wasn't with her 24/7 and even when she showed up in that costume and epiphany spotted her at the On call station that was a great opportunity to get a note to Epiphany without revealing herself. When Patrick watch that video ROBIN WAS DEAD!!! he didn't no jack about her being alive when he decided to move on.

No worries on the first part as far as agreeing to disagree, you are correct, because the way I saw Robin was sedated, locked in padded cells, locked in underground labs and as far as I could tell she DIDN'T have access to notes, phones, computers with internet access, etc..otherwise Im pretty sure she would have tried to contact SOMEONE...and when she did get her hands on a phone, the first person she called was Patrick, albeit it was a bad connection (of course) so she did try, but again, the wedding moved at such lightning speed and in soapland, the presumed dead spouse arriving to stop the wedding is CLASSIC...and of course when Pat watched that video OVER AND OVER, she was presumed dead, so anyone would move on, but my point was is clearly Robin IS NOT dead, and now we all know, including Patrick so I dont see as I think you see Robin coming back from the dead to be a vindictive move to prevent Patrick and Sabrina from being happy...thats all I was saying, and the best part about these boards is to do JUST THIS, debate our different points of view on stories...

#5   2013/12/26 05:47AM
    scrubsfan

Quote LisaD24: I just want to first start off saying I WAS NOT bashing other people I did NOT call out any user on this site. The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post. I still think that Robin needs to go away permenatley and leave Patrick and Sabrina and Emma along for good and get on with her life. None of this started with Robin until Jerry Jax showed Robin that video of Patrick Sabrina and Emma looking VERY happy together. I also think that Robin is a certified hypocrite, one minute she tells Patrick to move on then and then in the next breath she wants him back when she sees how happy he is with Sabrina. I think it's wrong how they are treating Sabrina, she's getting the short end of the stick and it's the same thing that happened to Jessica in One Life To Live where she lost Ford, but Star got Cole back. Robin is very desperate and I think it's pathetic and sad, when she had every chance in the world to go to Patrick and Emma and tell them the truth. Patrick belongs with Sabrina and only Sabrina and as far as Robin goes, I still think she like a roach that needs to be sprayed with raid or at least someone can show me mercy and put a muzzle on her mouth because her voice still annoys me.

HYPROCRITE? now that's funny. she thought she was dying when she made that DVD, she didn't leave on a cruise she was AND AGAIN I'LL SAY K I D N A P P ED AND HEld against her will and Patrick and Emma were her sole reason for fighting and NOT giving up hope
    Hell Sabrina at least was honest with Felix when she said "If I were robin I'd do the same thing" and yet she held on to her obession and delusion. hmmmm

#6   2013/12/26 06:17AM
    KillerQueen

Quote scrubsfan:

HYPROCRITE? now that's funny. she thought she was dying when she made that DVD, she didn't leave on a cruise she was AND AGAIN I'LL SAY K I D N A P P ED AND HEld against her will and Patrick and Emma were her sole reason for fighting and NOT giving up hope
    Hell Sabrina at least was honest with Felix when she said "If I were robin I'd do the same thing" and yet she held on to her obession and delusion. hmmmm

Sabrina held on to a little hope that PATRICK would chose her. It was Patrick s chose to make and no one else s and he has made his choice. NO ONE is to blame. Sabrina fell in love with , as EVERYONE believed a SINGLE man, love dosent stop on a dime. Patrick belived he was a widower and was about to MARRY Sabrina. Robin wasn't dead and lived to get back to her family, so NO ONE was to blame. I don't blame Robin for WANTING her family back but Sabrina was the one who let PATRICK make his choice ANY interfearance from her. And yes, the DVD was made in case Robin died which Patrick and all of PC believed she was. I am vary glad Emma has her mother back

#7   2013/12/26 06:55AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

The whole Robin/Patrick/Sabrina story was a lose-lose situation. Yes Robin told Patrick to move on and find someone who could love him and Emma as her own, that tape was made IN CASE OF HER DEATH. So Patrick watched it a million times to give himself that Push to Sabrina. And she helped pick this broken man up...Key Word BROKEN. He has said plenty times before that Robin was EVERYTHING to him and if someone means that much to you...You don't just get over that. Robin is the first woman he ever love and broke down the walls he always had up. So I don't think its a blame situation, ROBIN WAS KIDNAPPED...It wasn't like she just ran away from her family. If I was her I would fight to get my family back too. NOW robin TATICS was off, asking Sabrina to bow out BUT SHE WASN'T WRONG IN SAYING "PATRICK IS MY HUSBAND AND EMMA IS MY DAUGHTER AND I WANT MY FAMILY BACK". Patrick never gave Sabrina is whole heart and that's because Robin still owned it...that doesn't discredit Sabrina because I believe Patrick made room for her in his heart but When you want to marry someone and start a family, you have to give them more than a piece. PATRICK SIMPLY WASN'T READY TO BE Remarried. and All this anger towards Robin really isn't fair. She wanted her family back, any person in her position would want the same. I wouldn't just step aside either and let another woman have MY FAMILY.

#8   2013/12/26 07:02AM
    ransomha

Sabrina "fell in love with Patrick" from the time she first laid eyes on him and dropped the files all over the place.

That's how kids act.
    She set her sights on him and did everything she could think of to put Patrick in her orbit.

Emma was a great tool that worked perfectly.

I'm not saying that Sabrina didn't enjoy Emma, or think she was in love with Patrick but, she barely knew him.

Their entire relationship , where he was part of it was less then 7 months and it only happen because of the coaxing from all his friends and co-workers to move on.

Sabrina was in the right place and the right time.
    I don't think it will take Patrick long to get Sabrina out of his system.

#9   2013/12/26 08:10AM
    Bettie Davis

Robin thought she was gonna die and if she did she wanted Patrick to move on, but being held captive for 2 years and seeing Patrick and Emma at the nurses ball she desperatly wanted to go home and be with them, she wasn't dead like she thought she would be, and decided she wanted her family

#10   2013/12/26 09:54AM
    IslandGirl33

When I 1st read this post, my oh my I had so much to say and thought, "Oh where to begin"?

But as I read on, I saw that tyandy took care of that for me. ty, you took the words right out of my mouth. Heck, I thought I was reading my own posts for a second there lol.

Anyway to the OP: I'll add that you've contradicted yourself by saying in your 2nd post, "the Moderators were the ones I was address in the first part of the post"

when your 1st post actually said, "The last post P.S. message was for ANYBODY that didn't like my post".

Hmmm!? Just a little confusing.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list