List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Started by melirose at 2013/12/24 07:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 04:10AM, Views: 2150, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/12/26 05:01PM
    Re: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...
    Bizlet

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I agree. I just hope it is entertaining like B&B is.

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

Robyn is a good actress but I just don't think she is suited for a triangle because a lot times she just bore me and then we got Sabrina she been a bore to me since she been on the show. LOL!!!

ITA!!! lol we (or those that have watched for the past 10+ years) knows that Robin will come out SWINGING ! LITERALLY! LOL

I really did feel bad for sabrina but I swear gh writers know they would of been completely wrong if they wrote it any different. Robin and Patrick have been a fan favorite for years. even when she was gone, they still had them on the favorite couple lists. They even had a spin off at one point (GH Night Shift) 8+years trumps Sabrina's 7 months. No way that man would of been Happy knowing he left the love of his life for Sabrina.

If Luke and Laura can divorce and Luke can become Tracy's lover anything can happen in daytime. i am not writing off Sabrina yet.

#32   2013/12/26 05:12PM
    tel4plm

Quote melirose: I'm not too sure if Patrick wants Robin back because he is in love with her or if it's because it's the right thing to do. The break up with Sabrina seemed to hit him a little too hard. And I also noticed that in his speech to go back to Robin he said "Robin's my wife and the mother of my child." No where did he say anything about love and his heart, etc... IMO it seems like Patrick feels obligated to go back to his wife.And I think that's where the issue is going to be later on in their relationship.

My opinion...Patrick was just trying to soften to blow to Sabrina.

Have you ever broken up with someone, or been broken up with? There's so much..."It's not you, it's me" or "I need to find myself" There's rarely "Sorry, but I love someone more than I love you."

I have no problem with the way Patrick handled this.

#33   2013/12/26 05:25PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

Robyn is a good actress but I just don't think she is suited for a triangle because a lot times she just bore me and then we got Sabrina she been a bore to me since she been on the show. LOL!!!

ITA!!! lol we (or those that have watched for the past 10+ years) knows that Robin will come out SWINGING ! LITERALLY! LOL

I really did feel bad for sabrina but I swear gh writers know they would of been completely wrong if they wrote it any different. Robin and Patrick have been a fan favorite for years. even when she was gone, they still had them on the favorite couple lists. They even had a spin off at one point (GH Night Shift) 8+years trumps Sabrina's 7 months. No way that man would of been Happy knowing he left the love of his life for Sabrina.

If Luke and Laura can divorce and Luke can become Tracy's lover anything can happen in daytime. i am not writing off Sabrina yet.

oh please if gh ended tomorrow ( god forbid) they would put luke and laura together as well as keep Robin and Patrick together..and You know that. Luke and Laura always will be ENDGAME too. but Genie not up here anymore and were talking about robin and patrick...

#34   2013/12/26 05:29PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tel4plm:
    Quote melirose: I'm not too sure if Patrick wants Robin back because he is in love with her or if it's because it's the right thing to do. The break up with Sabrina seemed to hit him a little too hard. And I also noticed that in his speech to go back to Robin he said "Robin's my wife and the mother of my child." No where did he say anything about love and his heart, etc... IMO it seems like Patrick feels obligated to go back to his wife.And I think that's where the issue is going to be later on in their relationship.

Have you ever broken up with someone, or been broken up with? There's so much..."It's not you, it's me" or "I need to find myself" There's rarely "Sorry, but I love someone more than I love you."

THANK YOU. When I broke up with my ex, I did it as nice as I could. because I did still care but He wasn't the one. I think Patrick wanted to let Sabrina know how important and significant she was to helping him pull his self together. Apart of Patrick probably did want to stay with Sabrina because he did make room in his heart for her...But He had to be honest with Her and Himself. He was still in love with Robin and He wanted his family back.

#35   2013/12/26 05:40PM
    tel4plm

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tel4plm:

THANK YOU. When I broke up with my ex, I did it as nice as I could. because I did still care but He wasn't the one. I think Patrick wanted to let Sabrina know how important and significant she was to helping him pull his self together. Apart of Patrick probably did want to stay with Sabrina because he did make room in his heart for her...But He had to be honest with Her and Himself. He was still in love with Robin and He wanted his family back.

I'm so glad you understand. I thought people would ream me out.

#36   2013/12/26 05:47PM
    tyandy

Quote tel4plm:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tel4plm:

I'm so glad you understand. I thought people would ream me out.

Most posters wont "ream" you out...we're a friendly bunch! lol there are just some diehard fans for both camps and they get a little passionate..lol, I personally love a good, (but friendly) debate!

#37   2013/12/27 04:10AM
    Bizlet

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:

oh please if gh ended tomorrow ( god forbid) they would put luke and laura together as well as keep Robin and Patrick together..and You know that. Luke and Laura always will be ENDGAME too. but Genie not up here anymore and were talking about robin and patrick...

Luke and Laura, Frisco and Felica, Sonny and Brenda, Lucky and Liz all couples that have had great significance to the show over the years. All couples that have that forces other then death has caused them to part ways.
    My point is exactly that though unless the couple is leaving together or the show ends no couple can be happy forever or we would not be watching a soap.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list