List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Started by melirose at 2013/12/24 07:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 04:10AM, Views: 2254, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/25 09:03AM
    Re: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...
    ashuri-chan

You're not starting anything, I have seen other users with the exact same opinion and I honestly disagree. It wasn't that long ago he was still clinging to the hope that she was alive before he made the hasty decision to marry Sabrina.

I think with that he felt like he had to do it. He felt like he had to prove that he did move on. And maybe he was taking too damn long to make his choice was because he didn't want Sabrina thinking that yeah he never loved her if he just went right back to Robin without hesitation if that makes sense.

#22   2013/12/26 05:41AM
    scrubsfan

Quote melirose:
    Quote SnowStar:
    Quote melirose: I'm not too sure if Patrick wants Robin back because he is in love with her or if it's because it's the right thing to do. The break up with Sabrina seemed to hit him a little too hard. And I also noticed that in his speech to go back to Robin he said "Robin's my wife and the mother of my child." No where did he say anything about love and his heart, etc... IMO it seems like Patrick feels obligated to go back to his wife.And I think that's where the issue is going to be later on in their relationship.

I have to agree with you, especially after seeing the break up yesterday. I guess time will tell ...

(from YouTube ...)
    Patrick: I knew what I HAD to do deep down ...
    Patrick: She is my wife, she is the mother of my child. I HAD to do this ...I am sorry.
    Patrick: I didn't want this for us, I want you to be my wife ...
    Sabrina: You should go ...
    Patrick: I DON'T WANT TO.... (he looked like a child holding on ...)
    Sabrina: I am sure Emma and Robin are waiting for you
    Patrick: Sabrina ...
    Sabrina: Patrick, please just go ...for both of us ..

AMEN!!! He fell in love with Sabrina and now feels obligated to go back to Robin and his child. Any man would do that. I think Robin will pick up on it in time. So we shall see...

SEEMS you forgot theeee most important line he said to her "IF I had known Robin were alive I would of spend my whole life searching for her"
    I mean its like she asked him "if Robin hadn't left would we have been together" QUESS That answered you question NO?

#23   2013/12/26 05:44AM
    scrubsfan

Quote ashuri-chan: You're not starting anything, I have seen other users with the exact same opinion and I honestly disagree. It wasn't that long ago he was still clinging to the hope that she was alive before he made the hasty decision to marry Sabrina.

I think with that he felt like he had to do it. He felt like he had to prove that he did move on. And maybe he was taking too damn long to make his choice was because he didn't want Sabrina thinking that yeah he never loved her if he just went right back to Robin without hesitation if that makes sense.

ITA and she knows now that SHE stopped him from looking for Robin cuz at the church SABRINA HEARD robin say she was the one on that cell and Sabrina talked him out of going to Anna and Robin could of been saved LONG before this RUSHED marriage 2 weeks after the call. tells me how desperate someone was. wink wink.

#24   2013/12/26 06:25AM
    KillerQueen

Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote ashuri-chan: You're not starting anything, I have seen other users with the exact same opinion and I honestly disagree. It wasn't that long ago he was still clinging to the hope that she was alive before he made the hasty decision to marry Sabrina.

ITA and she knows now that SHE stopped him from looking for Robin cuz at the church SABRINA HEARD robin say she was the one on that cell and Sabrina talked him out of going to Anna and Robin could of been saved LONG before this RUSHED marriage 2 weeks after the call. tells me how desperate someone was. wink wink.

Oh please, if I told someone I heard my dead mother on the phone they would think it was my imageation too. SERIOUSLY, who wouldn't. Plus Sabrina hasn't been in P.C. long enough to know the dead come back to life in PC. Patrick made his choice. IT S OVER. Untill the writers say other wise

#25   2013/12/26 09:22AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote SnowStar:
    Quote melirose: I'm not too sure if Patrick wants Robin back because he is in love with her or if it's because it's the right thing to do. The break up with Sabrina seemed to hit him a little too hard. And I also noticed that in his speech to go back to Robin he said "Robin's my wife and the mother of my child." No where did he say anything about love and his heart, etc... IMO it seems like Patrick feels obligated to go back to his wife.And I think that's where the issue is going to be later on in their relationship.

I have to agree with you, especially after seeing the break up yesterday. I guess time will tell ...

(from YouTube ...)
    Patrick: I knew what I HAD to do deep down ...
    Patrick: She is my wife, she is the mother of my child. I HAD to do this ...I am sorry.
    Patrick: I didn't want this for us, I want you to be my wife ...
    Sabrina: You should go ...
    Patrick: I DON'T WANT TO.... (he looked like a child holding on ...)
    Sabrina: I am sure Emma and Robin are waiting for you
    Patrick: Sabrina ...
    Sabrina: Patrick, please just go ...for both of us ..

He said 'wanted' which is past tense and not 'want' which is present tense. There is a difference in those two verbs. You might want to go rewatch that Patrina scene. I don't doubt with this massive tortured love rewrite tht the writers are doing on this Patrina vs Robin & scrubs love story tht they will try to spin this like you say and give Pat to Sabrina but truth be told to the very last minute he was pining for and searching for hope tht Robin would walk through tht door and when she did he didnt bat an eye before he left Sabrina devestated at tht altar professed his undying love to Robin and kissed her passionately in front of Sabrina and her guests like she wasnt even in the room. Robin had to urge him to go to Sabrina because he didnt want Robin going anywhere and he asked Robin come home with him and she refused not him. He wanted her and just her until the writers tried to bait & switch & paint it as a Pabrina tortured love story. #forshame

#26   2013/12/26 09:26AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote tyandy:
    Quote prussell95: I agree with you I think he went back with her because she was his wife. Also the first thing he said Sam told me do this it like I would not being do this if Sam have not told me too.

I think all Sam did was just SAY what was already being thought by Patrick.."you already know in your heart where you belong"...

Yep, Sam never told him WHO his heart belonged to, just that he should follow it. There was never going to be a win/win situation.

#27   2013/12/26 09:31AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote scrubsfan:

When Robin called & spoke to Emma the 1st time Patrick didn't believe her. I guess you must blame Emma for Pat not searching for Robin as well.

#28   2013/12/26 10:23AM
    tyandy

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I agree. I just hope it is entertaining like B&B is.

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

Robyn is a good actress but I just don't think she is suited for a triangle because a lot times she just bore me and then we got Sabrina she been a bore to me since she been on the show. LOL!!!

ITA!!! lol we (or those that have watched for the past 10+ years) knows that Robin will come out SWINGING ! LITERALLY! LOL

#29   2013/12/26 01:27PM
    jl4ever

LOL. Patrick was bummed at no longer having a permanent baby sitter for his kid.

#30   2013/12/26 04:51PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I agree. I just hope it is entertaining like B&B is.

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

Robyn is a good actress but I just don't think she is suited for a triangle because a lot times she just bore me and then we got Sabrina she been a bore to me since she been on the show. LOL!!!

ITA!!! lol we (or those that have watched for the past 10+ years) knows that Robin will come out SWINGING ! LITERALLY! LOL

I really did feel bad for sabrina but I swear gh writers know they would of been completely wrong if they wrote it any different. Robin and Patrick have been a fan favorite for years. even when she was gone, they still had them on the favorite couple lists. They even had a spin off at one point (GH Night Shift) 8+years trumps Sabrina's 7 months. No way that man would of been Happy knowing he left the love of his life for Sabrina.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list