List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not starting war, but I'm just saying...

Started by melirose at 2013/12/24 07:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 04:10AM, Views: 2174, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/24 09:56AM
    Re: Not starting war, but I'm just saying...
    tyandy

Quote prussell95: I agree with you I think he went back with her because she was his wife. Also the first thing he said Sam told me do this it like I would not being do this if Sam have not told me too.

I think all Sam did was just SAY what was already being thought by Patrick.."you already know in your heart where you belong"...

#12   2013/12/24 10:51AM
    Bettie Davis

After I saw a preview of GH on my FB, it looks like Patrick made the right choice to me, they couldn't wait to do the you know what.

#13   2013/12/24 10:52AM
    tyandy

*)

Quote Bettie Davis: After I saw a preview of GH on my FB, it looks like Patrick made the right choice to me, they couldn't wait to do the you know what.

#14   2013/12/24 11:32AM
    TJM0324

Quote melirose: I'm not too sure if Patrick wants Robin back because he is in love with her or if it's because it's the right thing to do. The break up with Sabrina seemed to hit him a little too hard. And I also noticed that in his speech to go back to Robin he said "Robin's my wife and the mother of my child." No where did he say anything about love and his heart, etc... IMO it seems like Patrick feels obligated to go back to his wife.And I think that's where the issue is going to be later on in their relationship.

I have to agree

#15   2013/12/24 02:52PM
    Insxx

Is Robin HIV positive?

#16   2013/12/24 02:56PM
    Insxx

Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I think he actually love Sabrina. She was good to him and Emma.I noticed the way he was holding Sabrina and he didn't want to let her go. I think Sabrina will give him a boy and its going to get harder to keep away from her. He loves Robin also, but he did fall in love with Sabrina.

#17   2013/12/24 03:42PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy:
    Quote Bettie Davis: After I saw a preview of GH on my FB, it looks like Patrick made the right choice to me, they couldn't wait to do the you know what.

EXACTLY that preview said he is the HAPPIEST he has ever been...I really think he was trying to let sabrina down easy, because he did love her it just wasn't enough to pick her over robin. #ScrubsForever

#18   2013/12/24 07:46PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ghfanfare: I think Patty loves Robin. But he also loves Sabrina. And he had a very hard time letting her go. So it could be that he will have some what ifs and Robin won't be too happy about that. That seems soapy to me.

I agree. I just hope it is entertaining like B&B is.

#19   2013/12/25 02:50AM
    Bizlet

Quote lovelyliz:

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

#20   2013/12/25 05:37AM
    lovelyliz

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote lovelyliz:

I had hard time getting into that one bc of that Steffy, Hope and Liam love triangle. I started watching right after AMC then after it was dragging on too long I tuned out for a while than tuned back in and the boy still really had not picked one. That is when I started watching days, a love triangle is great story line but when it's the whole show and slow moving it is time to move on IMO.

Robyn is a good actress but I just don't think she is suited for a triangle because a lot times she just bore me and then we got Sabrina she been a bore to me since she been on the show. LOL!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list