List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Haley in butter commercial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Haley in butter commercial

Started by ilsalund at 2013/12/23 09:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/26 11:03PM, Views: 588, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/12/23 09:06PM
    Haley in butter commercial
    ilsalund

Just saw her in a new commercial; took me a while to recognize her because her hair is up.

#2   2013/12/24 04:25AM
    Re: Haley in butter commercial
    Bizlet

Quote ilsalund: Just saw her in a new commercial; took me a while to recognize her because her hair is up.

It took me a minute too. I was not sure at first it was her. She is growing into a great actress IMO. The scenes with Morgan were great.

#3   2013/12/24 06:30AM
    taramartin

Glad you posted this - I just saw her but was a bit uncertain because of the hairdo.

#4   2013/12/24 10:21AM
    tyandy

I thought that was her! She's o in a yogurt commercial as well...she's such a cutie!

#5   2013/12/24 02:10PM
    SoapyFunnn

She's also dropped the annoying voice she uses on GH.
    I noticed that moreso than the hairstyle.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/24 02:16PM
    #6   2013/12/24 02:30PM
    Layngel

She's cute and pretty! I noticed her on the yoghurt one as well, that was funny

#7   2013/12/26 12:08PM
    iluvtad

I saw her on the yoghurt commercial also, and agree she is very pretty,here is the "but" tho, I watch GH on HULU at work most of the time, and they play that commercial on every single break! I even tried swapping the commercial for a different one, that lasted only one or two days, and then it was back again, seriously it is making me want to smack her, and it's not her fault!
    I used to only want to smack her when she whined "it's not fair" (and that is her fault, the way she delivers a line)on the soap whenever things weren't going her way, but now this...

#8   2013/12/26 07:03PM
    bellasmema

Emma is also on one everyday for an ad for dolls! One of the cartoon network shows that my granddaughter watches!

#9   2013/12/26 08:42PM
    ChickenNoodle

Wait, what her voice is not super annoying in this commercial. I must see it now.

#10   2013/12/26 11:03PM
    Trueheart 6

I like the yogurt commercial she does. "What's up girl?" Cracks me up when the two guys say that. She's been in quite a few commercials. Both her and the old Morgan, remember him? I hate that they Aged him. Now look at the trouble he's in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list