List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny

Started by melirose at 2013/12/23 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/24 03:22AM, Views: 1812, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/23 12:44PM
    Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny
    melirose

I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

#2   2013/12/23 12:53PM
    Re: Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny
    Bizlet

Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

If Kendall can be Erica Kane aborted child on AMC than Sabrina certainly can be Sonny and Liliy's daughter. I am torn though Sonny has enough kids. I just want her to be Lily's.

#3   2013/12/23 01:06PM
    melirose

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

If Kendall can be Erica Kane aborted child on AMC than Sabrina certainly can be Sonny and Liliy's daughter. I am torn though Sonny has enough kids. I just want her to be Lily's.

Hahaha...anything is possible!

#4   2013/12/23 01:21PM
    tyandy

Quote melirose:
    Quote Bizlet:

Hahaha...anything is possible!

I second that! it is soap land and ANYTHING is possible!

#5   2013/12/23 01:52PM
    iluvtad

If Carlos REALLY was Lily's brother, and Shawn was wrong about that, and Lily was ALSO Sabrina's daughter, that would make Sabrina Carlos's niece, wouldn't it? Ewww...

#6   2013/12/23 02:09PM
    shepmajor

Quote Bizlet:

That wasn't Kendall. It was Josh. Kendall was the baby that Erica had when she was 14, after being raped by that old sleeze.

#7   2013/12/23 02:09PM
    portcharles1

[quote]Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines![/ quote ] I think it would be really cool if Sabrina was both Sonny and Lilly's daughter she does have a strong resemblance to Lilly.

#8   2013/12/23 02:28PM
    searching

What if sabrina is really sonny's daughter and carlos is Lily's brother. Then if Sabrina is pregnant and she may have slept with Carlos when she was drunk the night of her
    wedding that didn't happen with Patrick, then what a mess this would be. She only had Carlos' word that they didn't sleep together and she did wake up naked.

#9   2013/12/23 05:18PM
    Lialovessoaps

How would that be possible, since Lily was in the first trimester and the child died with her? Lily didn't survive that explosion because there are fumes and gases not to mention the fire associated with that explosion that killed her instantly.

#10   2013/12/24 02:03AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Lialovessoaps:

How would that be possible, since Lily was in the first trimester and the child died with her? Lily didn't survive that explosion because there are fumes and gases not to mention the fire associated with that explosion that killed her instantly.

They would have to do some heavey duty rewrite of GH history yet again. Not only did Sonny not take his eyes off Lily, Luke was there too. And the viewers saw everything played out. Then there is the fact Lily of the 1990 s would NEVER deny Sonny his child or stay away and let him mourn. Lily was all about Sonny PERIOD

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list