List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

Started by calivy at 2013/12/20 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 05:28AM, Views: 5362, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/24 02:12PM
    Re: About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler
    sharonismygirl

Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Pretty Bird:
    Quote ashuri-chan: There is a spoiler that says that Robin will have her own choice to consider. and if that is true, how do you know Sabrina is even going to tell him? She might do what most of the women in PC do and raise the kid herself without telling him about the baby because she doesn't want to ruin Patrick's relationship.

I think Robin isn't thinking about Sabrina , maybe it's a job offer .
    If Sabrina is with child..lol..it could be Carlos's . She did spend the night with him . He said nothing happened but men don't always tell the truth .

Rumor has it that Sabrina is pregnant in real life.

Patrick with another baby on the way? Hope not.

Robin needs to have her transferred to another hospital.

It is NoT a rumor that TC the actress that portrays Sabrina is pregnant
    She announced it publicly.
    Now will her character Sabrina be pregnant on GH ? hmmmm
    Probably !
    But yes TC is pregnant Sabrina the character we don't know yet

Yes Sabrina is having Patrick's baby!

#22   2013/12/24 03:52PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Pretty Bird:
    Quote ashuri-chan: There is a spoiler that says that Robin will have her own choice to consider. and if that is true, how do you know Sabrina is even going to tell him? She might do what most of the women in PC do and raise the kid herself without telling him about the baby because she doesn't want to ruin Patrick's relationship.

If Sabrina is with child..lol..it could be Carlos's . She did spend the night with him . He said nothing happened but men don't always tell the truth .

Probably !

Yes Sabrina is having Patrick's baby!

so you want her to be pregnant so she can be a single mother?? why is it a great idea that she would be pregnant he still chose ROBIN! If anything You should want Sabrina to find a man who can Love her 100%. Put her first, make her his everything, PATRICK NEVER did that with Sabrina. And you can say what you want but Patrick Made Robin his everything way before Emma was thought about...I get you like Sabrina but Really you got to see the big picture. Sabrina deserves to get pregnant when she gets a man who wants to make her #1.

#23   2013/12/24 04:12PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote calivy: I read a spoiler that says sabrina may be pregnant. I knew this was going to happen. Writers are not creative at all. And another spoiler said Something could change Patrick mind after he made his decision. I had stopped watching for a long time and the only thing brought me back was the older characters and robin coming back. Guess I will stop again if Sabrina is pregnant and Patrick leaves robin and Emma for her. Just can't understand how Patrick wanted his wife back for two years even on his wedding day he wanted her and went looking for her now she is back and he think he is in love with Sabrina. I really think he just does not want to hurt Sabrina. I do not think he ever was in love with her.

Patrick loves Sabrina very much!...And the spoilers are true!..Sabrina is pregnant with Patrick's baby!...When Teresa goes on Maternity leave, Sabrina she will disappear, and returns in August, and she will pregnant with Patrick's child!

Patrick very much i agree is in love with her. i agree with your comment tonight.I am nooooooooo huge sabrina lover on gh but i can see love here.he still love his wife robin.but
    patrick is in love with sabrina.he told her mon.epie i was going to have a family with you.that is clear point he is going to be a daddy if he is ready or not lol daddy 2nd time
    and the kid is not carlos.he didn't have sex with her.ron the writer pet(is sabrina/TC that's pretty clear.i tolerate
    sabrina because she is so nice imo on the soap here,but i am not a huge fan of her or robin but her having a child of her own i don't know i might grow to love the girl.so far i tolerate her and i do like her chemistry with patrick liz and emma epiphany.either way this is a good SL imo alot of drama.
    adios!

~bella~

#24   2013/12/24 04:14PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Pretty Bird:

Probably !

Yes Sabrina is having Patrick's baby
    !

that's how i am seeing this too.there is "no real drama"to be stupid carlos.imo?she is better with patrick(only if)him
    with robin don't work.do any 1 know if Kimberly McCullough
    on contract?if not i see her being with patrick.he was going
    to marry her so i know dr.hot stuff is in love with her.referring to sabrina the nurse.not sure how writer will
    handle scrubs reunion though.So much drama with patrick as
    the father more than carlos

adios

~bella~

#25   2013/12/25 12:09AM
    KillerQueen

Quote jl4ever: Good. Scrubs should not be off limit to multiple affairs and Pattyboy populating the town with his babies. The show should have never given Robin HIV if she can't sleep around and have multiple baby stories or be able to cheat on her man. It's a soap opera, where the norm is lies, affairs, WTD stories, betrayal, etc....

It wasn't an affair IF Sabrina is indeed pregnant. She and Patrick were in a relationship and less then a half inch from being married.

#26   2013/12/26 10:38AM
    jacinx417

>( UGH,PLEASE SPARE US! I too can't take another pregnancy with question marks. o Patrick/Carlos. ENOUGH, I will stop watching too. Just can't take people coming back from the dead etc DONE!

#27   2013/12/26 12:01PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote jacinx417: UGH,PLEASE SPARE US! I too can't take another pregnancy with question marks. o Patrick/Carlos. ENOUGH, I will stop watching too. Just can't take people coming back from the dead etc DONE!

I co-sign! She will probably bed down with Carlos soon and there ya have it... another "Who's the daddy???" Yi! Yi! Yi!

PS - I wouldn't stop watching but I would be quite irritated to say the least!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 12:03PM
    #28   2013/12/26 12:38PM
    Nita Lou

Have been watching GH little over 8 years since retirement. Have enjoyed this soap so much but S/L's are so twisted now re baby switching, Robin's return... etc. Think I'll find something else to do in 2014. I like all the actors, been a nice pastime but has gotten to where it's not fun to watch any more. Wishing you all a happy, healthy New Year ahead.

#29   2013/12/26 12:42PM
    Laura6404

another patrick/baby sl would be a big "yawn"

#30   2013/12/26 05:10PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote Laura6404: another patrick/baby sl would be a big "yawn"

EXACTLY they just had one, I mean that makes no sense to do another "Im pregnant" story line and we just had to sit through so much crap with Britt. Even though the Baby wasn't Patrick's its a dead and predictable story line, GH writers can do better than that. and When the last time they showed Sabrina and Patrick doing anything? more than likely Sabrina slept with Carlos night of her suppose to be wedding and don't remember

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list