List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

Started by calivy at 2013/12/20 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 05:28AM, Views: 5265, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/21 05:30PM
    Re: About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler
    ransomha

Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Pretty Bird:
    Quote ashuri-chan: There is a spoiler that says that Robin will have her own choice to consider. and if that is true, how do you know Sabrina is even going to tell him? She might do what most of the women in PC do and raise the kid herself without telling him about the baby because she doesn't want to ruin Patrick's relationship.

I think Robin isn't thinking about Sabrina , maybe it's a job offer .
    If Sabrina is with child..lol..it could be Carlos's . She did spend the night with him . He said nothing happened but men don't always tell the truth .

Rumor has it that Sabrina is pregnant in real life.

Patrick with another baby on the way? Hope not.

Robin needs to have her transferred to another hospital.

It is NoT a rumor that TC the actress that portrays Sabrina is pregnant
    She announced it publicly.
    Now will her character Sabrina be pregnant on GH ? hmmmm
    Probably !
    But yes TC is pregnant Sabrina the character we don't know yet

Don't follow the actress or her announcements.

I'll take your word for it.
    Maxie is pregnant in real life and it's not part of her s/l.
    I think with Patrick getting back with Robin we'll be seeing less and less of Sabrina anyway.

#12   2013/12/21 06:57PM
    calivy

Quote ashuri-chan: There is a spoiler that says that Robin will have her own choice to consider. and if that is true, how do you know Sabrina is even going to tell him? She might do what most of the women in PC do and raise the kid herself without telling him about the baby because she doesn't want to ruin Patrick's relationship.

If she is pregnant she is going to run straight to patrick she won't be able to wait and Felix will edge her on to do it. Patrick is going to be upset because he will not make chief of staff and he will be jealous of all the publicity robin will be getting from the cure she found and that is going to make him run to Sabrina. Think I will just pull myself away now so I won't have to see all this mess coming. I did it with y&r and don't regret it. Have not watched in over a year. Hate how these new writers write.

#13   2013/12/21 09:36PM
    strawberrybu...

If Robin even wants to consider a job offer away from PC after what Emma and Patrick has been through, that would be crazy. Who would even THINK of doing that after all that has happened?

#14   2013/12/21 09:57PM
    Trojangal

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Pretty Bird:

I think Robin isn't thinking about Sabrina , maybe it's a job offer .
    If Sabrina is with child..lol..it could be Carlos's . She did spend the night with him . He said nothing happened but men don't always tell the truth .

Rumor has it that Sabrina is pregnant in real life.

Patrick with another baby on the way? Hope not.

Robin needs to have her transferred to another hospital.

It is NoT a rumor that TC the actress that portrays Sabrina is pregnant
    She announced it publicly.
    Now will her character Sabrina be pregnant on GH ? hmmmm
    Probably !
    But yes TC is pregnant Sabrina the character we don't know yet

Don't follow the actress or her announcements.

I'll take your word for it.
    Maxie is pregnant in real life and it's not part of her s/l.
    I think with Patrick getting back with Robin we'll be seeing less and less of Sabrina anyway.

I don't follow the actress or her announcements either BUT
    This tidbit has been announced publicly on her FB as well as on various soap sites so
    It is easy to stumble upon this info .

TC the actress that plays Sabrina will probably be off screen while she is on maternity leave like many other actresses.

#15   2013/12/22 10:28AM
    IslandGirl33

I searched twitter, fb and google but found nothing about TC being pregnant. I either missed it or it simply is not there!

I for one hope that "Sabrina" is NOT! We do not need another baby s/l right now or anytime soon!

#16   2013/12/22 03:35PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote IslandGirl33: I searched twitter, fb and google but found nothing about TC being pregnant. I either missed it or it simply is not there!

I for one hope that "Sabrina" is NOT! We do not need another baby s/l right now or anytime soon!

I agree so over the Baby Story lines already in play. but she is Preggers in RL. I just don't want them to include that in her Character. Let Patrick and Robin have a month at least before they bring more this crazy soap drama lol..been waiting almost 2 years for this reunion .

#17   2013/12/22 05:37PM
    Layngel

Please tell me not another baby sl!!!!!!!!!! I won't stop watching, but I cannot say I won't ff.

#18   2013/12/23 05:07AM
    scrubsfan

I doubt every much they're gonna do another Patrick GF gonna have his baby story again. Plus we saw how good Robin was with Ben thinking he was patrick's so there would be no angst.
    I think him being involved as an accessory to a crime (he didn't hink about it he just went when sabrina calls for his help) and keeping it a secret gonna be their story. But that's just me.

#19   2013/12/24 08:03AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Not to be rude but why would he need to leave Robin if Sabrina turns up pregnant? I don't recall him trying to get with Britt all of a sudden when he though Ben was his(because he was already taken). there is no reason why the can't co parent. The s/l idea doesn't bother me if it plays out that way. I do believe Patrick loves both but I think right now the pull is stronger to his wife. I do think though that if something were to happen with Robin he would look up Sabrina and see if they still had a chance.......... ( As for down the road......I know more than 1 couple in real life that were together in the past for reasons to them broke up moved on when they ended up single years later it was that first love they went after to see if they still had that spark. so it
    could happen someday )

#20   2013/12/24 08:52AM
    jl4ever

Good. Scrubs should not be off limit to multiple affairs and Pattyboy populating the town with his babies. The show should have never given Robin HIV if she can't sleep around and have multiple baby stories or be able to cheat on her man. It's a soap opera, where the norm is lies, affairs, WTD stories, betrayal, etc....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/24 08:53AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list