List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carlos???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carlos???

Started by what else at 2013/12/19 02:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:55AM, Views: 693, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/19 02:31PM
    Carlos???
    what else

Has anyone seen this?

He won the Best Actor in the Elevate Films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QcTQmPiacI

#2   2013/12/19 07:39PM
    Re: Carlos???
    Layngel

I think he is hot as heck

#3   2013/12/19 07:51PM
    Inspired1

They need to keep Carlos around for Sabrina. I think their chemistry is so much better than Sabrina and Patrick's. I can see Patrick feeling a connection with her because of Emma. But let's face it. Nothing says happy family better than Patrick, Robin and Emma. As for Carlos, he gets my vote! I hope they keep him around for awhile. Sonny has been wrong before and when he does finally see that Carlos is really Lily's half brother he will be the fool. In my opinion Shawn can't seem to do Anything right. He is hardly a suitable replacement for Jason. If anyone gets shot it should be Shawn. Enough already! Carlos has more passion and depth than Shawn will ever have. I hope the writers will keep Carlos alive to be with Sabrina and prove Sonny wrong. I love Sonny, but he is wrong a lot.

#4   2013/12/20 06:34AM
    PatsMom

I like Carlos - he could turn out to be an interesting character. I hope they keep him around.

#5   2013/12/20 06:51AM
    tllsmi

I really like Carlos too..hope they keep him around because him and Sabrina have alot of chemistry.

#6   2013/12/20 10:55AM
    AnotherScree...

He was a little bit over the top with diabolical laughing yesterday but if they cleaned him up and stopped making him look so "greasy", I would like him even more. Maybe they can get rid of shawn and have him be Sonnys new jason.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list