List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick wasting time. CHOOSE ROBIN ALREADY!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick wasting time. CHOOSE ROBIN ALREADY!!!

Started by Pretty_Gorgeous31 at 2013/12/19 09:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 05:04AM, Views: 815, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/19 09:16AM
    Patrick wasting time. CHOOSE ROBIN ALREADY!!!
    Pretty_Gorge...

I AM A SUPER FAN OF ROBIN AND PATRICK. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE KEEPS DRAGGING HIS FEET ON CHOOSING WHO HE WANTS. I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SABRINA HELP PUT PATRICK BACK TOGETHER BUT LETS BE HONEST YOU GUYS. SABRINA AND PATRICK NEVER HAD THIS GREAT LOVE STORY AND FOR THE WRITERS TO KEEP MAKING HIM DRAG HIS FEET IS WRONG. I FEEL LIKE HE LOVES SABRINA BUT IN MY OPINION YOU CAN ONLY BE "IN LOVE" WITH ONE PERSON AT A TIME. MY PHILOSOPHY IS THAT YOU HAVE TO LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND PATRICK NEVER DID THAT WITH SABRINA. PLEASE CHOOSE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE PATRICK #TEAMROBIN

#2   2013/12/19 09:38AM
    Re: Patrick wasting time. CHOOSE ROBIN ALREADY!!!
    scrubsfan

its not his fault its the writers Fault!!

seriously though I know 2 women who only went back to watch the robin and robert stuff and then the scrubs reunion but now stopped last week saying "i'm not gonna hang around forever" so RC already losing the gREAT numbers because "I like to rotate stories every two weeks' RME

#3   2013/12/19 10:02AM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote scrubsfan: its not his fault its the writers Fault!!

seriously though I know 2 women who only went back to watch the robin and robert stuff and then the scrubs reunion but now stopped last week saying "i'm not gonna hang around forever" so RC already losing the gREAT numbers because "I like to rotate stories every two weeks' RME

I know it's the writing but I'm impatient. Lol I know the writers want to get everyone storyline some camera time but I'm so over the silas and sam. the "franco" and carly and definitely the Scott and Lucy (ewwww) lol anyway I know they have his character conflicted, and Sabrina is a nice girl, it's just clear that Patrick/Sabrina can't hold a candle to Robin/Patrick. Great History, Great Chemistry and everlasting Love.

#4   2013/12/19 10:17AM
    IslandGirl33

That's really kind of sad. I mean no offence to anyone but that really just says that their not that big of fans to begin with. It really hasn't been that long since Robin returned.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I know some people want that instant gratification but had that happened, it would already be old news!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 10:19AM
    #5   2013/12/19 11:33AM
    brunette

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I AM A SUPER FAN OF ROBIN AND PATRICK. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE KEEPS DRAGGING HIS FEET ON CHOOSING WHO HE WANTS. I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SABRINA HELP PUT PATRICK BACK TOGETHER BUT LETS BE HONEST YOU GUYS. SABRINA AND PATRICK NEVER HAD THIS GREAT LOVE STORY AND FOR THE WRITERS TO KEEP MAKING HIM DRAG HIS FEET IS WRONG. I FEEL LIKE HE LOVES SABRINA BUT IN MY OPINION YOU CAN ONLY BE "IN LOVE" WITH ONE PERSON AT A TIME. MY PHILOSOPHY IS THAT YOU HAVE TO LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND PATRICK NEVER DID THAT WITH SABRINA. PLEASE CHOOSE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE PATRICK #TEAMROBIN

Maybe its because its been 2 yrs and he just might not love her the same way anymore. How difficult is that to understand? ? Maybe robin should shoot him with a tranquilizer so she can tie him to the bed.

#6   2013/12/19 12:17PM
    ransomha

Quote brunette:
    Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: I AM A SUPER FAN OF ROBIN AND PATRICK. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE KEEPS DRAGGING HIS FEET ON CHOOSING WHO HE WANTS. I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SABRINA HELP PUT PATRICK BACK TOGETHER BUT LETS BE HONEST YOU GUYS. SABRINA AND PATRICK NEVER HAD THIS GREAT LOVE STORY AND FOR THE WRITERS TO KEEP MAKING HIM DRAG HIS FEET IS WRONG. I FEEL LIKE HE LOVES SABRINA BUT IN MY OPINION YOU CAN ONLY BE "IN LOVE" WITH ONE PERSON AT A TIME. MY PHILOSOPHY IS THAT YOU HAVE TO LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND PATRICK NEVER DID THAT WITH SABRINA. PLEASE CHOOSE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE PATRICK #TEAMROBIN

Maybe its because its been 2 yrs and he just might not love her the same way anymore. How difficult is that to understand? ? Maybe robin should shoot him with a tranquilizer so she can tie him to the bed.

He's been with Sabrina for 7 months.
    He didn't start loving Sabrina the day Robin disappeared . He mourned Robin over a year, dated Britt and hooked up with Sabrina at the nurses ball a few months ago.

That's the timeline.

#7   2013/12/19 08:37PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote brunette:

I am very aware of all the details in this situation. THANK YOU. If you could read, you will know I acknowledge that is been 2 years ! but like I said before, Patrick belongs with Robin and I think he knows that. Sabrina is a very nice girl but they don't have this "Great Love Story" . The writers even wrote it in today's show that Patrick is "dragging" this out. All the way up until his wedding day, all he been talking about is robin, and i even said he loves Sabrina, I just dont think he was 100% in love with sabrina and he definitely wont ready to be remarried. This is my personal opinion, It will always be Robin for Patrick. If you don't like my post then dont read it. no need for you making sarcastic comments on it. Go to another post!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 08:39PM
    #8   2013/12/19 08:44PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote brunette:

He's been with Sabrina for 7 months.
    He didn't start loving Sabrina the day Robin disappeared . He mourned Robin over a year, dated Britt and hooked up with Sabrina at the nurses ball a few months ago.

That's the timeline.

Thank you for adding that since some rude people want to get up here acting like I need a history lesson. Like sabrina 7 months would really over ride robin's almost 9 years

#9   2013/12/19 08:46PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote IslandGirl33:

That's really kind of sad. I mean no offence to anyone but that really just says that their not that big of fans to begin with. It really hasn't been that long since Robin returned.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I know some people want that instant gratification but had that happened, it would already be old news!

You make great points cant argue with that. It does give me more to look forward to lol I been watching gh since I was 5 years old. sometimes the waiting is the hardest part lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 08:50PM
    #10   2013/12/20 03:11AM
    scrubsfan

Quote IslandGirl33:

Well according to my TIME log its only been 3 days since the wedding BUT Patrick said to Robin yesterday "I know its been crazy these past few weeks"

and I'm like Robin tell him "ya and I'm sick of being your hostage so man the F up already!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list