List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How about a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How about a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/19 04:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 11:34AM, Views: 229, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/12/19 04:18AM
    How about a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing?
    Axl Rose

If anything what would be an ideal pairing for Nikolas would be pairing him up with Sabrina Santiago, a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing could actually work and considering the whole truth about Britt is bound to come out and when it does that Britt practically stole Nikolas' sister Lulu's son Ben and has been lying to him about it to his face over and over again I can't see Nikolas staying with Britt after this and seeing as how Sabrina has just been hurt by Patrick the way she has, why not put Nikolas and Sabrina together?

Sabrina she would be good for Nikolas and she would be good for Spencer too seeing as how good she was with Emma

#2   2013/12/19 07:25AM
    Re: How about a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing?
    Monkey Mama

Quote Axl Rose: If anything what would be an ideal pairing for Nikolas would be pairing him up with Sabrina Santiago, a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing could actually work and considering the whole truth about Britt is bound to come out and when it does that Britt practically stole Nikolas' sister Lulu's son Ben and has been lying to him about it to his face over and over again I can't see Nikolas staying with Britt after this and seeing as how Sabrina has just been hurt by Patrick the way she has, why not put Nikolas and Sabrina together?

Sabrina she would be good for Nikolas and she would be good for Spencer too seeing as how good she was with Emma

With as upset as Nic got when Britt said she was still keeping a secret about Ben from him just the other day I would imagine he is going to FLIP when he finds out that Ben is not at ALL Britt's son & is his nephew that he's been kept from his rightful parents. And with Lulu being so devastated over the loss of Connie.... well this will not be an easy road for Britt, she's going to get it from all sides.

As far as Sabrina & Nic that would be a very soapy move since Britt was delusional in thinking that Sabrina "stole" Patrick away from her, if Sabrina was with Nic after Britt was the girl would go mental. Personally I would rather Sabrina with Carlos if it doesn't work with Patrick.

#3   2013/12/19 09:25AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Please God no!

#4   2013/12/19 11:22AM
    FutureSoapWr...

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Axl Rose: If anything what would be an ideal pairing for Nikolas would be pairing him up with Sabrina Santiago, a Nikolas and Sabrina pairing could actually work and considering the whole truth about Britt is bound to come out and when it does that Britt practically stole Nikolas' sister Lulu's son Ben and has been lying to him about it to his face over and over again I can't see Nikolas staying with Britt after this and seeing as how Sabrina has just been hurt by Patrick the way she has, why not put Nikolas and Sabrina together?

With as upset as Nic got when Britt said she was still keeping a secret about Ben from him just the other day I would imagine he is going to FLIP when he finds out that Ben is not at ALL Britt's son & is his nephew that he's been kept from his rightful parents. And with Lulu being so devastated over the loss of Connie.... well this will not be an easy road for Britt, she's going to get it from all sides.

As far as Sabrina & Nic that would be a very soapy move since Britt was delusional in thinking that Sabrina "stole" Patrick away from her, if Sabrina was with Nic after Britt was the girl would go mental. Personally I would rather Sabrina with Carlos if it doesn't work with Patrick.

hahaha that's hilarious if Sabrina ends up with Nicholas and Britt throws that in her face. Is it so wrong that I actually like Britt and Nicholas together? I think he brings out the best in her. What are the chances of Nicholas forgiving her if the baby is Lulu and Dante's... slim to none? Hmm..

I would love to see Sabrina and Carlos together because he will be able to spice up her personality (which it needs some spicing).

#5   2013/12/19 11:34AM
    Winterhaven

I also like Britt and Nikolas, I know she was the britch in the beginning, but I'm really hoping somehow Nik will forgive her, I think they have great chemistry. Sabrina - no, don't see that at all! I just can't like the character.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list