List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What Will Lulu's Argument Be to Get Ben from Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Will Lulu's Argument Be to Get Ben from Britt

Started by RobynH at 2013/12/18 06:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/23 01:19PM, Views: 3833, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/20 07:30PM
    Re: What Will Lulu's Argument Be to Get Ben from Britt
    Laura6404

whatever or whoever and whenever they decide who are the baby's biological parents, they need all of the "possible" parents to have dna tests. and nobody should be able to leave the room where it is being tested, and they should have plenty of guards. getting a little tired of baby switching sl's!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:31PM
    #22   2013/12/22 03:54PM
    catall

I personally think LuLu is just as unfit as she tried to make Maxie out to be. Britt is mean all the way around and baby Ben is the one that will be hurt the most. The mess Britt is in is her own fault. She needs to grown up and stop letting her crazy mother control her.

#23   2013/12/22 05:51PM
    love3shows

I still think that Britt is Duke and Anna's child. I think that is why she is so very harsh with Britt.
    I would like for Ben to be Britt's natural son and maybe Dante's. That would cause more issues between Nik and Lulu having Britt and Dante bonding. Then to find out that Ben could be Anna's grandson and Robin's nephew.
    Please let Britt be Anna's daughter. That would be great.

#24   2013/12/23 09:06AM
    hotspice58

Lulu isn't being logical; she's grieving the loss of a child she thought was hers.

Quote RobynH:
    Quote genhospchat: Not even the same thing. Lulu was told she was having a child, that was on Maxie. The embryos were stolen, the ones that are Lante's, and Britt made herself a baby out of them.

I hope those that said that Maxie is the biological parent so should get the baby would say the same about Lulu.

How haven't Lante even thought that Britt's miracle baby could be theirs? Why hasn't Nik asked who the father of Ben is?

Another storyline of dummies not asking the proper questions to drag things out.

Nicolas did ask. Britt told him she got the sperm from the sperm bank. I just dont like Lulu. I also think if her crappy logic for more or less spitting on Maxie was that she was the only mother Connie had known and Maxie was dishonest then Britt can use the same logic. Neither woman is a saint and apparently biology doesn't matter to Lulu.

#25   2013/12/23 09:11AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bizlet: In reality Maxie would have never lost her baby just as Britt would forfeiting custody of Ben, and going to jail for kiddnapping. Before yesterday I was giving her the benefit of the dobout that she just knew her mama swiped them from the lab she may not have known they were Lante's.
    iDK why Brad is still lying for her though. I wish this kid had a Spencer birthmark like AJ so Nik would get there faster and kick Britt to curb and get his nephew back to Lulu.

Has any one even seen a birthmark?

#26   2013/12/23 01:04PM
    Bizlet

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bizlet: In reality Maxie would have never lost her baby just as Britt would forfeiting custody of Ben, and going to jail for kiddnapping. Before yesterday I was giving her the benefit of the dobout that she just knew her mama swiped them from the lab she may not have known they were Lante's.
    iDK why Brad is still lying for her though. I wish this kid had a Spencer birthmark like AJ so Nik would get there faster and kick Britt to curb and get his nephew back to Lulu.

Has any one even seen a birthmark?

I am talking about when Monica thought AJ's father was someone else. They aired the episode during the 50 anniversary marathon Alan and AJ was baby had identical birthmarks. I was making a joke since the GH's DNA lab is so ripe with mistakes.

#27   2013/12/23 01:19PM
    tyandy

~) IFFFF Dr. O is actually telling the truth for once, and the baby IS in fact Lante's, I personally hope its not as easy for Lulu to get HER baby back after the crazy was she acted with the Maxie/baby storyline...Now before you start sending daggers my way, I disagree with Maxie's deception from the get go, whether out of love or not, BUT, IMO Lulu acted like a first class jerk and regardless of my feelings toward the actress currently playing Lulu, I am a firm believer in KARMA and you get back what you put out....

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list