List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHY DO WE NEED TO FIGHT??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY DO WE NEED TO FIGHT??????

Started by brunette at 2013/12/18 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 02:00PM, Views: 1109, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/18 03:35PM
    Re: WHY DO WE NEED TO FIGHT??????
    brunette

Its pathetic and its beneath any woman. Sabrina is not the problem, time is. He loves robin but people can't accept that he also loves Sabrina.

I just think robin should be more realistic. For whatever reason you were gone and had to ; plus you insisted, moved on. She really needs to be a little patient and come to terms with the fact that they might never be as before. You can't just assume he's mine and that's it.........well maybe if you're 5 yrs old.

#12   2013/12/18 04:31PM
    AnotherScree...

Quote ashuri-chan: OH MY GOD! Thank you!! This is exactly what I have been saying! But no the Sabrina haters just want to label others as Robin haters for not supporting her actions.

Robin is just mad because Sabrina isn't doing what she wants her to do. That's so pathetic.

It's as stupid as the Liz/Sam wars with Jason. Here we go again. If you hate one you must love the other ridiculous arguments. I don't like either one but I dislike Robin even more. I have never been fan of hers but don't care that much for sabrina either but I can at least tolerate her.

#13   2013/12/19 06:43AM
    PatsMom

This storyline has been way too dragged out. I have lost all interest in Patrick and any of his lovers. Who cares who he chooses? TPTB have made Patrick a wimpy, immature shell of himself. He used to be such a charming, confident man. Too bad!

#14   2013/12/19 06:55AM
    ransomha

Quote PatsMom: This storyline has been way too dragged out. I have lost all interest in Patrick and any of his lovers. Who cares who he chooses? TPTB have made Patrick a wimpy, immature shell of himself. He used to be such a charming, confident man. Too bad!

That's what happen after he started hanging out with Sabrina and Felix.
    Lost his mo-joe.

Robin is remembering the old feisty, brilliant, sexy Patrick. She may in in for a very unpleasant surprise.

#15   2013/12/19 08:47AM
    ghfanfare

Patrick never had any mojo. He's always been a weenie.

#16   2013/12/19 10:21AM
    AnotherScree...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote PatsMom: This storyline has been way too dragged out. I have lost all interest in Patrick and any of his lovers. Who cares who he chooses? TPTB have made Patrick a wimpy, immature shell of himself. He used to be such a charming, confident man. Too bad!

That's what happen after he started hanging out with Sabrina and Felix.
    Lost his mo-joe.

Robin is remembering the old feisty, brilliant, sexy Patrick. She may in in for a very unpleasant surprise.

When did patrick ever have mo-joe?(LOL) During the commercial break?

#17   2013/12/19 10:33AM
    brunette

Patrick having mo jo is too funny. I can tell you this, if he has any left I'm sure robin will put her foot down and crush that mo jo as quickly as she likes to crush his cojones. Lol

#18   2013/12/19 10:40AM
    AnotherScree...

Quote brunette: Patrick having mo jo is too funny. I can tell you this, if he has any left I'm sure robin will put her foot down and crush that mo jo as quickly as she likes to crush his cojones. Lol

Haaaaaaaaa, for sure!
    Robin made him the most boring man on the show and that's hard to do when you are already the most boring man on the show!

#19   2013/12/19 11:13AM
    brunette

Quote AnotherScreenName:
    Quote brunette: Patrick having mo jo is too funny. I can tell you this, if he has any left I'm sure robin will put her foot down and crush that mo jo as quickly as she likes to crush his cojones. Lol

Haaaaaaaaa, for sure!
    Robin made him the most boring man on the show and that's hard to do when you are already the most boring man on the show!

You're right, he is boring...to me as boring as his dad, but pretty damn hot!

#20   2013/12/19 12:34PM
    lovelovegh

Quote brunette: I'm married and have children so I can appreciate wanting your family back. However, fighting isn't something you just do. If I were robin the first I would've done is run to patrick and emma to let them know how much I love and miss them and how much I want them back. I would explain to patrick how much I wanted to be a family and wanted to work on getting back what we had. But realistically that's all you can do. This nonsense about till death fo us part that other posters keep talking about is useless in this situation. If someone believes you are dead and two yrs later falls in love with someone else, then you have to be an adult and understand that you can't control feelings or emotions. That's not breaking vows......its living and reacting to what life hands you. Even people that stay together fall OUT OF LOVE. You can't force people to feel the same as you considering 2 yrs past. I mean who the heck are you planning on fighting with? Sabrina also acted like any normal person would. She has done only good so WTH are you angry at her for? It's also ridiculous to go to the other woman instead of your own husband.

I don't care about the death do you part stuff but here are my reason for Patrick picking Robin....To me Patrick was not ready to remarry, all his hesiatation, him looking for Robin at the lab, his having to watch Robin's video again to decide to ask Sabrina to marry him....this is a man who has not healed over his wife's death, this is a man who was forcing himself to move on because everyone was telling him it was what he needed to do. That he would always love Robin but she was gone. I like Sabrina, I really do and it would suck to be her because she does love Patrick and Emma, and I think Patrick would have made it work with Sabrina and they could have had a nice life but I don't think he was ready for a new marriage yet..........way too much hesitation.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list