List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.

Started by AnotherScreenName at 2013/12/18 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 11:53AM, Views: 1068, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/19 06:33PM
    Re: Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.
    irishrose0304

I agree with you that she should go away for good. I have watched her since she was a little girl. She has no place on GH anymore. Patrick would be much better off if he chooses Sabrina.

#12   2013/12/19 10:54PM
    Excell

I agree I am sick and tired of her leaving the show and coming back I will be very upset if they make Patrick choose Robin again I hate that she ever came back if she stays find someone else fir her I am so over Robin if this was going to happen they should not have let It go this far with Sabrina and Patrick I really really want him to be with Sabrina time for someone new The Scorpios seem to have to much baggage in their lives!!

#13   2013/12/19 11:35PM
    KC11

Hmm, in real life, I would push for the family reunion between Robin, Patrick and Emma. And it would be a push!

Patrick seems disconnected from Robin. Years apart will do that! Yes, the shock of seeing Robin drew him closer to Robin on that shocking evening but PLEASE!!! If Patrick really wanted a reunion with Robin, he would be there and he would be slobbering all over Robin by now. It (his Mojo for Robin) just isn't there anymore!

Anything shared with Robin now is simply his responsibility and obligation and his feelings would be annoyingly contrived!!!!!!!!

Patrick is more compatible with Sabrina now. IMO

The way he exploded with Carrrlllos that night and the way he ran over to rescue Sabrina that evening made it evident (to me anyway) that Patrick doesn't want anyone with Sabbbrrina.

Honestly, I really am "Team Sabrina" and I have always been Team Sabrina even when others thought she was a misfit!

Sabrina has always been the most reasonable and compassionate person on the show and that fact right now hasn't changed. IMO

Hopefully, the writers will stay committed to this pairing and keep Patrick and Sabrina as an item.

Patrick will always be a devoted dad (as he should be) but his affection and love has moved on.

#14   2013/12/20 09:30AM
    AnotherScree...

Quote brunette:
    Quote AnotherScreenName: to a mental hospital or whatever. Patrick and sabrina make a better looking couple and robin is just too snarky and entitled and it turns me off. There is nothing positive about her character. She goes around town acting like everyone should just drop their babies and go and hug her or drop their man so she can have him back.

You hit the nail on the head! She's NOT that strong, she's actually average. The fact that she survived....good for her and emma and anna. Many women survive daily and yet don't feel entitled. I remember when they first had emma, if you're so strong and smart why did you run off and REFUSED treatment for your condition? Its not like she was crazy and didn't know any better. She is a brat and always finds a way of acting as if she is above blame. Her behavior for years now shows that although a good dr, she's not that smart or all that great. She refuses to think of Patrick or Sabrina's feelings because once again its only about her. Poor emma.

LOL you lucked out. Someone didn't call you a TROLL, just insensitive and flippant because you aren't in love with Robin. I think I made my point about how silly and nasty some viewers will get if you don't love the characters they do. I felt the same exact way about robin and her PPD and how the soap itself was irresponsible about it. If they wanted us to believe she took it seriously, they should have portrayed it that way.

#15   2013/12/20 11:30AM
    iluvtad

I want Robin gone for one or two simple reasons, I think she is boring, and arrogant for no apparent reason. I never thought she and Patrick were a dynamic couple, Emma is the only interesting thing I think they have done!

I want Patrick to choose Robin so they can ride off into the sunset together and I won't hopefully have to see them again.

Sabrina will be hurt, but she has sexy Carlos to fall back on, the hurt will pass.
    jmho.

#16   2013/12/20 11:35AM
    AnotherScree...

Quote iluvtad: I want Robin gone for one or two simple reasons, I think she is boring, and arrogant for no apparent reason. I never thought she and Patrick were a dynamic couple, Emma is the only interesting thing I think they have done!

I want Patrick to choose Robin so they can ride off into the sunset together and I won't hopefully have to see them again.

Sabrina will be hurt, but she has sexy Carlos to fall back on, the hurt will pass.
    jmho.

I would prefer they both dump Patrick, Robin is sent back to france or a mental hospital or go and search for stone and Sabrina be paired with a new doctor that Patrick despises.
    I have never cared for Robin for the exact reasons you mentioned.

#17   2013/12/20 11:53AM
    iluvtad

Quote AnotherScreenName:
    Quote iluvtad: I want Robin gone for one or two simple reasons, I think she is boring, and arrogant for no apparent reason. I never thought she and Patrick were a dynamic couple, Emma is the only interesting thing I think they have done!

jmho.

I would prefer they both dump Patrick, Robin is sent back to france or a mental hospital or go and search for stone and Sabrina be paired with a new doctor that Patrick despises.
    I have never cared for Robin for the exact reasons you mentioned.

I mentioned in another thread that I wanted both Sabrina & Robin to dump Patrick, my reason for saying that is I think tptb are giving Patrick too much power in essentially deciding the course of two different women's lives, not fair! I liked that I saw Sabrina back at work, not sitting at home waiting for Patrick to crap or get off the pot. As un-impressed as I am with Robin, she also was getting out and restablishing friendships, and bonding again with her daughter, although she is still whining to Anna about wanting her husband back.

I like your idea about Robin being sent away to France, also it would be nice if she did something exciting like finding Stone, now he I would love to see again!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list