List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.

Started by AnotherScreenName at 2013/12/18 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 11:53AM, Views: 1088, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/18 09:48AM
    Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.
    AnotherScree...

to a mental hospital or whatever. Patrick and sabrina make a better looking couple and robin is just too snarky and entitled and it turns me off. There is nothing positive about her character. She goes around town acting like everyone should just drop their babies and go and hug her or drop their man so she can have him back.

#2   2013/12/18 09:53AM
    Re: Robin needs to be sent away for good this time.
    scrubsfan

Quote AnotherScreenName: to a mental hospital or whatever. Patrick and sabrina make a better looking couple and robin is just too snarky and entitled and it turns me off. There is nothing positive about her character. She goes around town acting like everyone should just drop their babies and go and hug her or drop their man so she can have him back.

Sabrina needs to go back to her fantasy world of Disney.

#3   2013/12/18 10:03AM
    ransomha

I really enjoy this character.

A STRONG, BRILLIANT woman that is successful in her personal life, married to a surgeon and mother to a daughter and successful in her professional life. Finding cures and being well respected in her field.

She's hit a bump in the road , but will be back claiming what's hers and carrying on.

She's a role model actually to young viewers that you can indeed have it all....

#4   2013/12/18 12:33PM
    brunette

Quote AnotherScreenName: to a mental hospital or whatever. Patrick and sabrina make a better looking couple and robin is just too snarky and entitled and it turns me off. There is nothing positive about her character. She goes around town acting like everyone should just drop their babies and go and hug her or drop their man so she can have him back.

You hit the nail on the head! She's NOT that strong, she's actually average. The fact that she survived....good for her and emma and anna. Many women survive daily and yet don't feel entitled. I remember when they first had emma, if you're so strong and smart why did you run off and REFUSED treatment for your condition? Its not like she was crazy and didn't know any better. She is a brat and always finds a way of acting as if she is above blame. Her behavior for years now shows that although a good dr, she's not that smart or all that great. She refuses to think of Patrick or Sabrina's feelings because once again its only about her. Poor emma.

#5   2013/12/18 12:57PM
    shepmajor

Quote brunette:

You hit the nail on the head! She's NOT that strong, she's actually average. The fact that she survived....good for her and emma and anna. Many women survive daily and yet don't feel entitled. I remember when they first had emma, if you're so strong and smart why did you run off and REFUSED treatment for your condition? Its not like she was crazy and didn't know any better. She is a brat and always finds a way of acting as if she is above blame. Her behavior for years now shows that although a good dr, she's not that smart or all that great. She refuses to think of Patrick or Sabrina's feelings because once again its only about her. Poor emma.

Oh. BS.

As for the bolded? Um... actually Post-Partum IS a mental/physical and emotional disability - so no... she didn't know better.

#6   2013/12/18 01:06PM
    AnotherScree...

Quote brunette:

Yes, wasn't she told that she had Postpartum depression and she didn't believe it? She's a doctor but was just too arrogant to deal with it and putting emma in a tree and leaving her was actually quite humorous. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. My memory isn't that good.
    I don't care for the character one bit but if I felt she should be with patrick I would say so.

#7   2013/12/18 01:54PM
    ransomha

If Patrick did pick Sabrina, he would have no one else in the whole town as friend's anymore.

All his other connections are because of Robin.

It would be him, Sabrina and Felix.

#8   2013/12/18 03:45PM
    brunette

Rans I know you're obsessed with robin but you need to come back to reality. I kid you not, obsession like this clouds your thinking.

Whatever the condition was, robin knew what she was doing. Stop making every excuse in the book for her behavior. I mean it simply doesn't make it so.

#9   2013/12/18 04:02PM
    ransomha

Quote brunette: Rans I know you're obsessed with robin but you need to come back to reality. I kid you not, obsession like this clouds your thinking.

Whatever the condition was, robin knew what she was doing. Stop making every excuse in the book for her behavior. I mean it simply doesn't make it so.

Sonny is the only character i'm "obsessed" with........

#10   2013/12/19 02:40PM
    shepmajor

Quote brunette: Rans I know you're obsessed with robin but you need to come back to reality. I kid you not, obsession like this clouds your thinking.

Whatever the condition was....? Have you ever suffered from a mental illness? Known anyone who has? Post-Partum is DEVASTATING, physically, mentally and emotionally. Do not insult others (real people) who have actually suffered this condition by brushing it off so flippantly. It's ignorant and insensitive.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list