List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: This is WHAT Sam to say to Patrick to wake him UP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This is WHAT Sam to say to Patrick to wake him UP

Started by scrubsfan at 2013/12/18 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 06:48AM, Views: 626, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/18 05:01AM
    This is WHAT Sam to say to Patrick to wake him UP
    scrubsfan

Patrick just before you proposed you told me "I'm having a hard time moving on because me and Robin would in love and she died its not like we were apart" and then say "and that changed in like what 2 days"?

She's NOT dead, your not divorced and you love her why the confusion. sabrina'a big girl and you've only dated for like 6 months and you and she DON"T have the history and love that you and Robin have.
    Hell I can honestly tell if Jason walked in right now, no man could make me tell him "Oh give me minute to think about it" I would run into his arms and never look back.

I think you know the answer, you took gratitude for love with Sabrina and now your afraid of hurting her But seriously that day we talked I known if robin appeared then?
    Well you and I know what you would of done. And there would of never been a proposal.

#2   2013/12/19 10:02PM
    Re: This is WHAT Sam to say to Patrick to wake him UP
    Pretty_Gorge...

She Probably didn't want to sway his decision. I think Sam told him good advice. I honestly was hoping Sam would say "Patrick stop being an idiot, You know it's Robin" at first but I'm happy she decided to stay neutral and let Patrick Know that He already knows who he wants in his heart. We All know it's Robin, I'm Just glad he will know it too

#3   2013/12/19 11:48PM
    KC11

Quote scrubsfan: Patrick just before you proposed you told me "I'm having a hard time moving on because me and Robin would in love and she died its not like we were apart" and then say "and that changed in like what 2 days"?

She's NOT dead, your not divorced and you love her why the confusion. Sabrina is a big girl and you've only dated for like 6 months and you and she DON"T have the history and love that you and Robin have.
    Hell I can honestly tell if Jason walked in right now, no man could make me tell him "Oh give me minute to think about it" I would run into his arms and never look back.

I think you know the answer, you took gratitude for love with Sabrina and now your afraid of hurting her But seriously that day we talked I known if robin appeared then?
    Well you and I know what you would of done. And there would of never been a proposal.

Well, Yes, Patrick and Robin actually are divorced or not legally married at this juncture. Robin has legally been declared dead. Now that Robin has resurfaced, Patrick and Robin both have paperwork to complete etc.

But that fact that Patrick is taking so long to "figure things out" speaks volumes (to me anyway).

Patrick is over Robin! IMO Anything from this point is pure obligation and a love contrived with feelings he is working on.

Patrick's current actions are not what any marriage should be based upon. There shouldn't be any forced feelings. If Robin accepts this she is in for a wealth of hurt.

Robin and Anna both know this but remain hopeful at this stage.

#4   2013/12/20 03:16AM
    scrubsfan

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31: She Probably didn't want to sway his decision. I think Sam told him good advice. I honestly was hoping Sam would say "Patrick stop being an idiot, You know it's Robin" at first but I'm happy she decided to stay neutral and let Patrick Know that He already knows who he wants in his heart. We All know it's Robin, I'm Just glad he will know it too

NOW see IF I did'n't know that TPTB don't want SBu back I would of said Sam of all people would of said "Patrick if Jason walked in right now....but she didn't and I thought that was so weird seeing as their last chat all Patrick talked about was Robin and how they didn't fall out of love or seperate she died and they were still in love.

#5   2013/12/20 06:43AM
    SnowStar

Quote KC11:
    Quote scrubsfan: Patrick just before you proposed you told me "I'm having a hard time moving on because me and Robin would in love and she died its not like we were apart" and then say "and that changed in like what 2 days"?

She's NOT dead, your not divorced and you love her why the confusion. Sabrina is a big girl and you've only dated for like 6 months and you and she DON"T have the history and love that you and Robin have.

Well, Yes, Patrick and Robin actually are divorced or not legally married at this juncture. Robin has legally been declared dead. Now that Robin has resurfaced, Patrick and Robin both have paperwork to complete etc.

But that fact that Patrick is taking so long to "figure things out" speaks volumes (to me anyway).

Patrick is over Robin! IMO Anything from this point is pure obligation and a love contrived with feelings he is working on.

Patrick's current actions are not what any marriage should be based upon. There shouldn't be any forced feelings. If Robin accepts this she is in for a wealth of hurt.

I completely Agree! I think after the reunion of Patrick/Robin this week or next week, we'll start to see problems in their marriage. I wonder whether this reunion is the beginning of the end of Patrick and Robin ...

#6   2013/12/20 06:48AM
    ransomha

Quote SnowStar:
    Quote KC11:

I completely Agree! I think after the reunion of Patrick/Robin this week or next week, we'll start to see problems in their marriage. I wonder whether this reunion is the beginning of the end of Patrick and Robin ...

We won't have to wonder if it will be the end of Patrick and Sabrina though......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list