List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin double

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin double

Started by imsheila at 2013/12/16 09:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/01 02:23PM, Views: 2399, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/19 12:06PM
    Re: Robin double
    what else

Quote vickidink:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote Lialovessoaps: It was probably some random person on the street Jerry killed, but at any rate I do think that it should be addressed. I would love it if RC would make it someone we actually know from the show. A character from the past who was on her way home for a visit like Brenda or Serena.

Didn't Abby die around the same time? I know she died somewhere else but her body was brought back for a funeral, at least a private one because she really didn't have family. Michael had planned it. Maybe Jerry took the body from the funeral and used it.

Good thought but Abby died in Dec of 2011 and the explosion I believe was in Mar of 2012. As we all know, this surely doesn't mean it's impossible right???

What would be the purpose of it being Abby? The body was a dead body - it isn't like there is a possibility of Abby being alive. My vote would be for it to have been Brenda - I don't like her character - she is always whining and acting sooooo depressed and looks like she is freezing to death and holding the bottom of her long sleeves in her hands. Fact is we may never know and IMO it doesn't matter unless it was someone we knew who was alive and murdered in order to make it look like Robin was killed.

Ha! Someone finally said the things I was thinking of Brenda. I, too, never liked her.

#12   2013/12/19 12:30PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I was thinking it was teh woman in white whol was hidng at Windemere (cassandra?) who turned out to be Helena's daughter and Helena shot and killed her right in front of Luke. Since no one but Dr. Ewan (who was in on the kidnapping with Jerry) knew she even existed, it made since to put her body in the lab to dispose of it in the fire.

#13   2013/12/30 08:43AM
    PansyLuv

As I remember at the time the TPTB thought KMC wanted to be killed off definitively so the body burning was a good choice. Noone counted on her deciding to come back.....so they hope none of us remember there was an actual body. At some point we need to tell these vet actors that dead means dead and there is no coming back if a body has been seen like in the case of Robin.

#14   2013/12/30 09:39AM
    tweety39

what about this... The real Robin died in the lab fire and this is a fake Robin....

#15   2013/12/31 10:53PM
    Beantastik1

OMG!! I like it!! They managed to pull off a fake-Duke and a fake-Anna, why not a fake Robin? That would actually make this s/l a lot more interesting...

#16   2013/12/31 10:59PM
    Beantastik1

I seem to remember that they did allude to Robin's "body" being Cassandra. She had also just been shot by Helena, and no one else to notice she was gone after Jason shot Dr. Keenan and Ethan went away to distract Robert from his grief over losing Robin. Don't know that anything was ever confirmed, but that's what I remember as a working theory for the body...

#17   2014/01/01 02:23PM
    cottonjenn

I thought they said a dead body from the morgue was used. That's why there was no missing person reported. What's the point in identifying a burned body if it has nothing to do with the storyline. It's not important to me.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list