List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin double

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin double

Started by imsheila at 2013/12/16 09:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/01 02:23PM, Views: 2301, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/16 09:12PM
    Robin double
    imsheila

Just wondering, A lot of family thought they had seen Robin dead, so if it was not Robin they seen who was it? And why have they not brought that up? Was there another person that was buried where Robin was thought to be?

#2   2013/12/17 02:52AM
    Re: Robin double
    scrubsfan

Quote imsheila: Just wondering, A lot of family thought they had seen Robin dead, so if it was not Robin they seen who was it? And why have they not brought that up? Was there another person that was buried where Robin was thought to be?

I think Robin mentioned they must of brought another body in and that's why they did the BOOM so it was burnt beyond recognizing and every one would assume it was her because Patrick was the last person to be with her. Pluse that body got cremated.

#3   2013/12/17 05:31AM
    ah76

The body in the explosion was wearing Robin's wedding ring and as far as anyone knew no one else was in the lab but Robin.So the last thing that may have crossed their minds was that Robin had been kidnapped.They may never know for sure whose body it really was.

#4   2013/12/17 08:50AM
    Lialovessoaps

It was probably some random person on the street Jerry killed, but at any rate I do think that it should be addressed. I would love it if RC would make it someone we actually know from the show. A character from the past who was on her way home for a visit like Brenda or Serena.

#5   2013/12/17 09:41AM
    Trueheart 6

Quote Lialovessoaps: It was probably some random person on the street Jerry killed, but at any rate I do think that it should be addressed. I would love it if RC would make it someone we actually know from the show. A character from the past who was on her way home for a visit like Brenda or Serena.

Didn't Abby die around the same time? I know she died somewhere else but her body was brought back for a funeral, at least a private one because she really didn't have family. Michael had planned it. Maybe Jerry took the body from the funeral and used it.

#6   2013/12/17 09:56AM
    i need to ge...

I have a theory in this, but I don't see it ever being written in... Robin must have been taken before she went into the lab. They took her wedding ring off & put it on unknown person wearing a robin mask. That's why Patrick saw her in the lab... That's why her rings were there... As far as the unknown woman who was "burned beyon recognishion" who knows??? But you guys are right, it would be fun if they tied it in with someone from GH's past.

#7   2013/12/17 11:44AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote Lialovessoaps: It was probably some random person on the street Jerry killed, but at any rate I do think that it should be addressed. I would love it if RC would make it someone we actually know from the show. A character from the past who was on her way home for a visit like Brenda or Serena.

Didn't Abby die around the same time? I know she died somewhere else but her body was brought back for a funeral, at least a private one because she really didn't have family. Michael had planned it. Maybe Jerry took the body from the funeral and used it.

Good thought but Abby died in Dec of 2011 and the explosion I believe was in Mar of 2012. As we all know, this surely doesn't mean it's impossible right???

#8   2013/12/17 12:00PM
    Lialovessoaps

Trueheart 6

I can't remember if she died around that time or shortly before, but that would be an awesome twist.

#9   2013/12/17 12:02PM
    Nightmoves

I think there should be some mention of it after all SOMEONE did die in that lab

#10   2013/12/17 12:59PM
    vickidink

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Trueheart 6:

Good thought but Abby died in Dec of 2011 and the explosion I believe was in Mar of 2012. As we all know, this surely doesn't mean it's impossible right???

What would be the purpose of it being Abby? The body was a dead body - it isn't like there is a possibility of Abby being alive. My vote would be for it to have been Brenda - I don't like her character - she is always whining and acting sooooo depressed and looks like she is freezing to death and holding the bottom of her long sleeves in her hands. Fact is we may never know and IMO it doesn't matter unless it was someone we knew who was alive and murdered in order to make it look like Robin was killed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list