List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Felix and Brad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Felix and Brad

Started by ransomha at 2013/12/16 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 08:35PM, Views: 1000, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/18 01:57PM
    Re: Felix and Brad
    tinasfathero...

Quote Layngel: I am actually warming up to them. My least favorite right now is Nic and Britt.

Same here.
    I liked neither since as a gay man myself, both started as gay stereotypes. Felix.....prissy, too nelly. Brad.......walking around ogling muscle mags on duty. UGH!

Hey, if Britt can be redeemed and Sabrina can be portrayed as something more than Disneyesque then Felix and Brad can be a viable couple.

#12   2013/12/18 02:21PM
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatheroflostins:
    Quote Layngel: I am actually warming up to them. My least favorite right now is Nic and Britt.

Same here.
    I liked neither since as a gay man myself, both started as gay stereotypes. Felix.....prissy, too nelly. Brad.......walking around ogling muscle mags on duty. UGH!

Hey, if Britt can be redeemed and Sabrina can be portrayed as something more than Disneyesque then Felix and Brad can be a viable couple.

Just not into either of these characters AT ALL.

Use to barely be able to watch Sabrina bit after she delivered Ben, I cut her a tiny bit of slack. It may happen with Brad at some point. Just so turned off by these two.

#13   2013/12/18 02:43PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote ransomha:

Same here.

Use to barely be able to watch Sabrina bit after she delivered Ben, I cut her a tiny bit of slack. It may happen with Brad at some point. Just so turned off by these two.

Hey, give 'em a chance.
    Fe and Brad have chem.

OT: what's up with the costuming at GH?
    Santa and Elf Brad/Fe versus the Emma/Sabrina power girl stuff?

#14   2013/12/18 02:47PM
    Layngel

Same here.

That is how I felt, too. But now both are showing depth. I just wish Brad would tell the truth and stop lying.

#15   2013/12/18 02:49PM
    Layngel

Quote ransomha:

Same here.

Hey, give 'em a chance.
    Fe and Brad have chem.

Lol and the Halloween ones. Remember Sabrina's grapes last year?

I did like the Operation ones though. Those were cute. I also like Nic as the Crow.

#16   2013/12/19 05:53AM
    ransomha

Quote Layngel:
    Quote ransomha:

Same here.

Hey, give 'em a chance.
    Fe and Brad have chem.

Lol and the Halloween ones. Remember Sabrina's grapes last year?

I did like the Operation ones though. Those were cute. I also like Nic as the Crow.

Sabrina in those grapes pretty much sums up the character for me.

Felix is such a yenta and Brad is just a weasel which is why i'm not into these guys AT ALL.

#17   2013/12/19 06:08AM
    Lialovessoaps

They don't have chemistry and are just plain awful anyway you look at them. Brad is so obnoxious, and blaming Ellie for throwing out the embryos and any other mishap in the lab makes me want to kick his butt outta that hospital. How he has not been fired by now is beyond amazing.

Britt and Nik are the hot GH couple of the moment. Love them.

#18   2013/12/19 06:26AM
    ransomha

Quote Lialovessoaps: They don't have chemistry and are just plain awful anyway you look at them. Brad is so obnoxious, and blaming Ellie for throwing out the embryos and any other mishap in the lab makes me want to kick his butt outta that hospital. How he has not been fired by now is beyond amazing.

Britt and Nik are the hot GH couple of the moment. Love them.

Agree again.
    But, really blaming Ellie was smart.
    She's gone, and rather quickly too! Escaping perhaps? Could make her look guilty.

Do love Nic and Britt.

#19   2013/12/19 06:42AM
    Gideon58

I LOVE Felix and Brad together...the chemistry between those two is off the charts.

#20   2013/12/19 06:46AM
    ransomha

Quote Gideon58: I LOVE Felix and Brad together...the chemistry between those two is off the charts.

Don't see it.
    Looks like Felix is so desperate he's about to settle.
    And Brad would being saying Felix who if Nic even gave him a smile.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list