List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: All talk, no action.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All talk, no action.

Started by ransomha at 2013/12/16 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 01:49PM, Views: 1320, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/17 08:32AM
    Re: All talk, no action.
    duke417

Meanwhile, where is Carlos........and Faison and Heather for that matter?

#12   2013/12/17 08:35AM
    duke417

Quote strawberrybutterfly: Julian was talking Sonny to death the way Sonny was talking A.J. To death before Dante came in to "talk Sonny down LOL". That's how they kill each other in this mob war they talk each other to DEATH. Although I wish Julian had put a bullet in Sonny, put us all out of our misery!

Good one!

The men do talk their foes to death while Ava is running around doing all the shooting.

#13   2013/12/17 09:32AM
    Howie79

Quote duke417:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: Julian was talking Sonny to death the way Sonny was talking A.J. To death before Dante came in to "talk Sonny down LOL". That's how they kill each other in this mob war they talk each other to DEATH. Although I wish Julian had put a bullet in Sonny, put us all out of our misery!

Good one!

The men do talk their foes to death while Ava is running around doing all the shooting.

**SNORT** I am sorry, but I laughed so hard when I read this that I snorted. So, so true.

#14   2013/12/17 02:10PM
    ransomha

Not even Duke flinches when Julian holds a gun on him.

Ava wears the pants in their family and Julian's way too interested in Ava and Morgan's love life, perhaps because he has NONE of his own?

#15   2013/12/19 06:44AM
    ransomha

Morgan is emulating his mentor. Using children.
    Morgan playing his cousin will end up with a death on his hands.

#16   2013/12/19 06:46AM
    Gideon58

Yeah, thqt scene was totally stupid, Julian had no idea what he was doing when he decided to confront Sonny.

#17   2013/12/19 06:56AM
    ransomha

Quote Gideon58: Yeah, thqt scene was totally stupid, Julian had no idea what he was doing when he decided to confront Sonny.

I agree. Looked like a fish out of water.

#18   2013/12/19 08:54AM
    GHSTALKER

It's really time for Sonny to get out of the mob business!! He can't kill Carlos because of Lily. He can't kill Julian because of Sam and Danny. He can't kill Ava because of Morgan. He can't kill AJ because of Michael.

If you can't kill anybody because of loyalty ties, what's the point of being a mobster? That's the problem when you have too many mobsters as main characters. Nobody can kill anybody off....

#19   2013/12/19 09:24AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

All you Julian need to accept the he will be around for as long as possible. Cartini like their hot male actors and Julian is HOT. He is not going anywhere as long as they can keep him around.

Sonny on the other hand - what a bore blowing hot air with his empty threat.

#20   2013/12/19 10:26AM
    GHSTALKER

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: All you Julian need to accept the he will be around for as long as possible. Cartini like their hot male actors and Julian is HOT. He is not going anywhere as long as they can keep him around.

Sonny on the other hand - what a bore blowing hot air with his empty threat.

They are all blowing hot air with empty threats. Sonny's not going anywhere either.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list