List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brik Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brik Appreciation

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/16 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/08 04:37AM, Views: 874, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/16 07:09PM
    Re: Brik Appreciation
    Axl Rose

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Talk about snoozeville. If Britt does wind up pregnant by Nic it's a good thing a woman doesn't need to orgasm in order to become pregnant. That love scene was completely lame and repulsive.

Like you would think people here would not bash this couple, this is a couple thread dedicated to Britt and Nikolas, the title technically said No Bashing before but since the admins changed it, you would think people would stay out if they aren't Brik fans

#12   2013/12/16 07:15PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Talk about snoozeville. If Britt does wind up pregnant by Nic it's a good thing a woman doesn't need to orgasm in order to become pregnant. That love scene was completely lame and repulsive.

Like you would think people here would not bash this couple, this is a couple thread dedicated to Britt and Nikolas, the title technically said No Bashing before but since the admins changed it, you would think people would stay out if they aren't Brik fans

Like the Julian Appreciation thread that you bash Julian in?
    Quid pro quo!

#13   2013/12/17 03:32AM
    Bizlet

They just don't have any chemistry. Their whole relationship has been a snooze fest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 03:32AM
    #14   2013/12/19 09:23PM
    LW99

I did not like Brit for a long time..but she has changed a lot and I do like her and Nikolas together . They are gonna have a real tough road ahead but I hope they stay a couple..Like this paring.

#15   2014/08/08 04:37AM
    Kaismom

You are SO not alone! I think that Britt is so much a better fit as a Cassadine. And the fact that she and Spencer are already such a team. They are hysterical! That's who the young prince wants for his mama! Elisabeth is a goody goody who should be paired with a nice doctor. Cassadines need their edge. Remember that Nicholas also has his darker side. Britt and Spence along with Nicholas coming up again a newly awakened Staveros or Helena.....AWESOME!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/08 04:45AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list