List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brik Appreciation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brik Appreciation

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/16 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/08 04:37AM, Views: 938, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/16 11:36AM
    Brik Appreciation
    Axl Rose

I wonder if anyone else besides me is a Britt and Nikolas fan because I know I am and I know I definitely want to see these 2 end up together as a couple and not to mention Britt is perfect with Nikolas' son Spencer, Spencer really seems to love Britt certainly enough for Britt to be his step-mother and Britt Cassadine I just love the sound of that

Thread title edited. Only admins can sanction a thread. All other threads are open for discussion. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/16 12:36PM
    #2   2013/12/16 12:04PM
    Re: Brik Appreciation THREAD (FANS ONLY/NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

Let's bump Brik up to the top

#3   2013/12/16 12:16PM
    tel4plm

I really do like Nik and Britt together.

However, IF Ben turns out to be Lante's baby, Brik doesn't stand a chance. Lulu is Nik's sister. Nik's already his own baby drama. This would just be unforgiveable.

#4   2013/12/16 12:23PM
    Axl Rose

Quote tel4plm: I really do like Nik and Britt together.

However, IF Ben turns out to be Lante's baby, Brik doesn't stand a chance. Lulu is Nik's sister. Nik's already his own baby drama. This would just be unforgiveable.

Yes Lulu is Nikolas' sister but when is the last time Lulu and Nikolas ever really had brother/sister time, they barely even interact at all and whose fault is that? It's Lulu's, I know she loves her brother Nikolas but she never had any objections before about Britt and Nik

#5   2013/12/16 01:01PM
    Re: Brik Appreciation
    shepmajor

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote tel4plm: I really do like Nik and Britt together.

Yes Lulu is Nikolas' sister but when is the last time Lulu and Nikolas ever really had brother/sister time, they barely even interact at all and whose fault is that? It's Lulu's, I know she loves her brother Nikolas but she never had any objections before about Britt and Nik

Really? All Lulu's fault? Nik hasn't so much as gone to visit her in the aftermath of the Spixie baby revelation or the custody dispute. As much of a pain as Lulu is, Nik has always promoted himself to be his baby sister's white knight. But he can't spare five minutes to go check on her in the wake of all that devastation?!

Heck, even Carly made time to hear Lulu out when she went to see her (and she didn't even KNOW about the baby/custody thing) but stayed to console Lulu and offer advice. Where was Nikolas?

Nope. Sorry. If Nik even forgives Britt for stealing his sister's baby, then he deserves to be shut out of not only Lucky's life, but Lulu's too. No way he should stay with Britt when he learns the whole truth about what she did. No way.

#6   2013/12/16 03:36PM
    KLeigh818

I think that is why they slept together today - once the truth comes out - Nik will be hissed off - but Brit will be pregnant with his child so he will get passed it. Like he said today, no one of that show is without a lot to atone for! He cannot cast a stone...Hello sleeping with Liz...

#7   2013/12/16 04:08PM
    Laura6404

i didn't like britt at all until she "became" brik! i think they have very good chemistry and both come from psycho families, so they understand each other. i actually think they have more chemistry than any other couple on the show at this time.

#8   2013/12/16 06:21PM
    Axl Rose

Quote KLeigh818: I think that is why they slept together today - once the truth comes out - Nik will be hissed off - but Brit will be pregnant with his child so he will get passed it. Like he said today, no one of that show is without a lot to atone for! He cannot cast a stone...Hello sleeping with Liz...

If Britt gets pregnant with Nikolas' baby I would love for Britt to be pregnant with a baby girl, a daughter for Nikolas

#9   2013/12/16 06:54PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Talk about snoozeville. If Britt does wind up pregnant by Nic it's a good thing a woman doesn't need to orgasm in order to become pregnant. That love scene was completely lame and repulsive.

#10   2013/12/16 07:08PM
    PortChuclboyz

I think there boring.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list