List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH SPOILER/ FOR PATRINA FANS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH SPOILER/ FOR PATRINA FANS

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/12/11 08:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/23 08:53AM, Views: 6816, Replies: 46
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/11 08:00PM
    GH SPOILER/ FOR PATRINA FANS
    sharonismygirl

I found this great spoiler that I want to share with you!

Patrick and Robin are short term and will not end up together!

This could be the beginning of Kimberly finishing her storyline!.Us Patrina fans have a lot of heartache coming out way...This will help me get through it all!

RC wrote that sometimes a marriage can't survive, when the wife is presumed dead, then returns from the dead..When the husband has moved on with someone that he truly loves!..

Judy

#2   2013/12/11 08:13PM
    Re: GH SPOILER/ FOR PATRINA FANS
    Boatchick22

I hope so. I think Robin is truly being selfish, asking Sabrina to let Patrick go. Robin thinks it's so easy. I can't stand Robin. She always thinks SHE is right. She cares only about what SHE wants. Meanwhile, Sabrina is not chasing Patrick. Patrick is the one beating up Carlos and threatening him. I really hope Sabrina and Patrick are end game!!!

#3   2013/12/11 10:32PM
    Reverie_Touj...

Great spoiler. I think it's great to show Patrick's confusion and it was necessary to show that he had truly fallen for Sabrina. A year ago, I honestly thought Patrick would dump Sabrina and immediately reunite with Robin if she came back from the dead. Now we're seeing that Robin was trapped in time, and of course she needed her dream of a reunion to survive. We also see that Sabrina gave him new life and offered him a future he thought had escaped him after Robin's death. Now he's forced to examine the depth of his feelings for both women. He's had less strife with Sabrina. Patrick and Robin weren't a perfect couple. This is a storyline Teresa needed to showcase her range. She's been wonderful and Carlos is hilarious. I like that she has someone fighting for her and defending her.

#4   2013/12/12 04:13AM
    ransomha

Quote sharonismygirl: I found this great spoiler that I want to share with you!

This could be the beginning of Kimberly finishing her storyline!.Us Patrina fans have a lot of heartache coming out way...This will help me get through it all!

RC wrote that sometimes a marriage can't survive, when the wife is presumed dead, then returns from the dead..When the husband has moved on with someone that he truly loves!..

Judy

Source?

#5   2013/12/12 04:30AM
    ransomha

Emma would never accept Sabrina now that her mother is back. She'd make Sabrina's life a living heII, being the reason her parents aren't together.

We'd be hearing lots of " your not my mommy".......

#6   2013/12/12 05:22AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:

Judy

Source?

Not from what I have been reading from Soapzone and GH Happenings.

#7   2013/12/12 05:51AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

Judy

Source?

Not from what I have been reading from Soapzone and GH Happenings.

I saw an interview with MB and he said he's in for the long haul.

I have read nothing about him leaving the show either.

opps wrong thread! sorry

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/12 05:51AM
    #8   2013/12/12 06:39AM
    SnowStar

Quote ransomha: Emma would never accept Sabrina now that her mother is back. She'd make Sabrina's life a living heII, being the reason her parents aren't together.

We'd be hearing lots of " your not my mommy".......

Maybe you are right but Emma surprised me yesterday when she said something like "Can all of us be a family? (including Sabrina)" and then "Daddy, so who is it going to be, Sabrina or Mommy?". I was not expecting that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/12 06:43AM
    #9   2013/12/12 06:43AM
    SnowStar

Judy

I was also thinking, this is where it is going. First he will reunite with Robin and then things might not work out and then down the line there will be a Patrick/Sabrina reunite.

#10   2013/12/12 07:41AM
    calivy

first of all i think they have written this storyline soooo stupid. patrick was just crying over his dead wife and carrying on a few days before he even got ready to marry sabrina. so i think it is stupid for them to all of a sudden make it look like he is so in love with sabrina. for goodness sake he was just boohooing about her phone call and wanting to go find her a week prior. on his wedding day he went looking for robin at the hospital. it should not have turned out this way. and as far as sabrina, she was stupid for even accepting his proposal when she knew he was still in love with his wife. this is something she knew not something she was thinking or guessing about. and now i think that she really know that patrick is not in love with her she just wants to hold on hoping she can make him forget about robin. even when they end up together it is not going to work between patrick and sabrina because his heart is going to still belong to robin and they are going to have many fights and sleepless night fighting about robin. sabrina you can't force a man to forget about someone he is truly in love with and move on with you

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list