List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Faison really dead/what life is Jerry on?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Faison really dead/what life is Jerry on?

Started by Bizlet at 2013/12/05 05:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/05 08:39AM, Views: 870, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/05 05:19AM
    Is Faison really dead/what life is Jerry on?
    Bizlet

Needed a fresh thread so how many lives have these two used up?
    Jerry did not get his hands on that cure, but now he is working with the Jerome's will he get his cure on time?

#2   2013/12/05 05:31AM
    Re: Is Faison really dead/what life is Jerry on?
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet: Needed a fresh thread so how many lives have these two used up?
    Jerry did not get his hands on that cure, but now he is working with the Jerome's will he get his cure on time?

maybe he did manage to grab the cure from Luke because I didn't see Luke with it when they pulled him onto the roof. As far as Faison goes tptb left it WIDE open to interpretation as to whether or not Anna and Robert really shot him. Anna "looks" guilty but it could also be that she is angry she couldn't pull the trigger.

#3   2013/12/05 05:45AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:

maybe he did manage to grab the cure from Luke because I didn't see Luke with it when they pulled him onto the roof. As far as Faison goes tptb left it WIDE open to interpretation as to whether or not Anna and Robert really shot him. Anna "looks" guilty but it could also be that she is angry she couldn't pull the trigger.

It is always possible that he switched meds with Luke.

#4   2013/12/05 06:02AM
    taramartin

Jerry has been recycled too many times for my liking. The actor does a good job but the character has no redeeming value. I doubt Faison is dead whether Anna knows it or not. He is evil but more interesting than Jerry. At least he is often driven by his twisted love of Anna.

#5   2013/12/05 06:07AM
    scrubsfan

He stills needs the cure is Julian gonna help him take Robi again!!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it.

#6   2013/12/05 06:10AM
    scrubsfan

Quote taramartin: Jerry has been recycled too many times for my liking. The actor does a good job but the character has no redeeming value. I doubt Faison is dead whether Anna knows it or not. He is evil but more interesting than Jerry. At least he is often driven by his twisted love of Anna.

PLUS how can Anna trust robert anyways after what she just found out about Julian Jerome?

#7   2013/12/05 06:12AM
    Bizlet

Quote scrubsfan:

He stills needs the cure is Julian gonna help him take Robi again!!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it.

I kinda started this to NOT to talk about Robin. There about 10 to do so. That is why started the way I did.

#8   2013/12/05 06:49AM
    duke417

I was puzzled by Ava encountering Luke at the end of Tuesday's episode. I expected to see more of them together on Wednesday's show but all we got was a comment from Carly to Bobbie saying Luke saw Ava lurking on the terrace. I thought for sure at Tuesday's end that Ava was going to swipe the vial from Luke.

#9   2013/12/05 07:15AM
    Bizlet

Quote duke417: I was puzzled by Ava encountering Luke at the end of Tuesday's episode. I expected to see more of them together on Wednesday's show but all we got was a comment from Carly to Bobbie saying Luke saw Ava lurking on the terrace. I thought for sure at Tuesday's end that Ava was going to swipe the vial from Luke.

Yes an experienced criminal like Ava I am sure would be a great pick pocket. To steal that vial from Luke should be easy.

#10   2013/12/05 07:29AM
    duke417

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote duke417: I was puzzled by Ava encountering Luke at the end of Tuesday's episode. I expected to see more of them together on Wednesday's show but all we got was a comment from Carly to Bobbie saying Luke saw Ava lurking on the terrace. I thought for sure at Tuesday's end that Ava was going to swipe the vial from Luke.

Yes an experienced criminal like Ava I am sure would be a great pick pocket. To steal that vial from Luke should be easy.

Guess we'll see some sort of a flashback type of scene today or tomorrow about what really happened between them. Probably along the lines of Ava telling Julian what occurred.

But, the scene as it stands alone now without development kinda seemed unnecessary imo.
    There's gotta be more to it. These two had quite intense scenes when they first met in NYC when Ava was introduced.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list