List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: That spoiler was lie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

That spoiler was lie

Started by ashuri-chan at 2013/12/02 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 03:47PM, Views: 1044, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/02 03:13PM
    That spoiler was lie
    ashuri-chan

They said that Patrick and Sabrina would not make it to the vows, but they did and Emma saw Robin but now it's too late. Or is their marriage null in void or something now that Robin has been seen?

Anyways though other spoilers include that Maxie needs Robin. I'm looking forward tot hat encounter seeing as their last one was of Maxie coming in the lab ranting and raving about Matt and then telling Robin that she was selfish for not listening to her problems.

So anyways after the whole Robin reveal, Sabrina goes and hides from everyone and now Patrick is torn over what to do but he does want to talk to Sabrina and isn't happy that she is with Carlos.

And oooooooh no! Now that Robin is back after a year, Sam finds new hope thinking Jason can come back too!

And what is this? Ellie gets a new job else where? Will Spin go with her? Should even be allowed to with the whole baby situation and what not?

#2   2013/12/02 03:44PM
    Re: That spoiler was lie
    Nita Lou

IMO was beyond cruel to let the wedding go on as it did! Why did writers do this.. beyond me to understand. Sabrina has been nothing but good to Emma and Patrick. Had she been a liar and schemer like Ms Britt I could accept what we saw today! When things like this happen have to stop watching for a while. I do this periodically then come back in time.
    IMO Patrick should have seen Robin in the lab then would have been no wedding and let Sabrina down more easily in a private conversation instead of a crowded church..

#3   2013/12/02 03:45PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ashuri-chan: They said that Patrick and Sabrina would not make it to the vows, but they did and Emma saw Robin but now it's too late. Or is their marriage null in void or something now that Robin has been seen?

Anyways though other spoilers include that Maxie needs Robin. I'm looking forward tot hat encounter seeing as their last one was of Maxie coming in the lab ranting and raving about Matt and then telling Robin that she was selfish for not listening to her problems.

So anyways after the whole Robin reveal, Sabrina goes and hides from everyone and now Patrick is torn over what to do but he does want to talk to Sabrina and isn't happy that she is with Carlos.

And oooooooh no! Now that Robin is back after a year, Sam finds new hope thinking Jason can come back too!

And what is this? Ellie gets a new job else where? Will Spin go with her? Should even be allowed to with the whole baby situation and what not?

Hi ashuri, she didn't legally pronounce them man and wife, or husband and wife, you got to say it.

#4   2013/12/02 03:47PM
    Layngel

Quote Nita Lou: IMO was beyond cruel to let the wedding go on as it did! Why did writers do this.. beyond me to understand. Sabrina has been nothing but good to Emma and Patrick. Had she been a liar and schemer like Ms Britt I could accept what we saw today! When things like this happen have to stop watching for a while. I do this periodically then come back in time.
    IMO Patrick should have seen Robin in the lab then would have been no wedding and let Sabrina down more easily in a private conversation instead of a crowded church..

ITA with this!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list