List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anna & Robert ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anna & Robert ?

Started by olga vqz. at 2013/12/02 02:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/03 08:19AM, Views: 833, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/12/02 02:23PM
    Anna & Robert ?
    olga vqz.

So did Anna and Robert kill Fasion or not? I was yelling at my TV pull the trigger, pull the trigger. Please let him be gone for good.

#2   2013/12/02 02:32PM
    Re: Anna & Robert ?
    Layngel

I really want to know too! I somehow doubt it. I say that because they had us think they did by their statements, which probably means the opposite.

Side note, I think FH blew it out of the park today, great actress and very pretty! I love her!

#3   2013/12/02 02:50PM
    hopefan1

If they did i wouldn't blame anna and robert what the villans and villanous did to robin and emma was heartbreaking and that was so unfair to all of the family.

#4   2013/12/02 04:28PM
    Peach54

I hope they did, but doesn't go with their character so probably not.

#5   2013/12/02 04:46PM
    Bizlet

They left us hanging today. I don't think Anna and Robert t did it bc super villains like Faison always mange to escape death.

#6   2013/12/02 06:57PM
    Mrs. Lansing

I hope that the Police Commissioner did not commit cold blooded murder! But then again with the way those in power behave today it would be keeping right in line with the times.

#7   2013/12/03 07:07AM
    bonjan

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I hope that the Police Commissioner did not commit cold blooded murder! But then again with the way those in power behave today it would be keeping right in line with the times.

ITA!

#8   2013/12/03 08:14AM
    duke417

I think the way yesterday's scenes played out that we have a possible who-dun-it on our hands that will (groan) play out for years.
    Faison's body will be nowhere to be found leading us to believe he's either dead or he somehow escaped again.......so many references were made yesterday how he always finds a way out.
    Robert runs off with both guns.

With no body or murder weapons present no crime can be charged.
    The only one left on canvas who knows what really happens is Anna and she ain't telling anyone.

Though Obrecht is in custody, she'll move heaven and earth to avenge Anna for Faison's "death".

#9   2013/12/03 08:19AM
    ghfanfare

Anna is awesome. Robert is cool. Will be sorry to see him go. And Faison? I have a feeling he's probably not dead after all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list