List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Oh Robin .......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Robin .......

Started by Lillybeez at 2013/12/02 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 04:41PM, Views: 1890, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/02 02:45PM
    Re: Oh Robin .......
    hopefan1

this wedding was supposed to be the wedding for sabrina and probably still will be. but i also feel robin has the right to say goodbye to patrick and be able to reunite with her own daughter. too much time has passed for robin to get back with patrick anyways. i am not a sabrina fan at all but i also do not want character assassination either on gh. i really love gh and they have improved on some of the writing of the characters and need to improve more the writers do.

#12   2013/12/02 03:06PM
    Layngel

Quote hopefan1: this wedding was supposed to be the wedding for sabrina and probably still will be. but i also feel robin has the right to say goodbye to patrick and be able to reunite with her own daughter. too much time has passed for robin to get back with patrick anyways. i am not a sabrina fan at all but i also do not want character assassination either on gh. i really love gh and they have improved on some of the writing of the characters and need to improve more the writers do.

Agreed. I got way more emotional at Robert and Anna's seeing her, and now Emma. Patrick standing there stunned, well, I will wait to see what he does. As a mom, today was a tear jerker and the most important of the reunitings imo.

#13   2013/12/02 03:33PM
    Bizlet

The wedding was emotional, but it has gone way too long IMO. I am more interested who the parents of Britt's baby our, AJ and hottie mobster Julian. Hopefully the writers will get to back to some of these stories too.

#14   2013/12/02 03:40PM
    Layngel

Quote Bizlet: The wedding was emotional, but it has gone way too long IMO. I am more interested who the parents of Britt's baby our, AJ and hottie mobster Julian. Hopefully the writers will get to back to some of these stories too.

It looks like they do soon. I saw previews and saw Sonny on so I think they will get back to some of the sl's around that. Britt reacted today, and I think Ben's paternity should be revealed soon.

#15   2013/12/02 03:49PM
    Bettie Davis

Lucy needed to pronounce them husband and wife and she never got to that point and by the power invested in her she has to say it for them to be married. you know like the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/02 03:52PM
    #16   2013/12/02 04:10PM
    tjorbm

Quote KLeigh818:
    Quote tjorbm: Because she was legally pronounced dead, Patrick may be able to remarry without any legal ramifications. Not that legality matters in soap world.

Even if they complete the ceremony if the marriage certificate is not filed then nothing would have to be done. In addition the state of NY could be sued because they buried a body without proper identification. Since we know it was not Robin, there is no way that they had the proof to declare her dead without the waiting period. Which is many years I believe. But you are right nothing on these shows follows what we know in RL to be the process.

It sucks that we viewers put more thought into the technicalities than the writers do sometimes!

#17   2013/12/02 04:41PM
    Bizlet

IMO, how long does it take two WSB agents to rescue their daughter knee cap a couple of criminals and call for back up. Then let their daughter break up her husbands wedding. They have dragged out this thing out way too long.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list