List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Oh Robin .......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Robin .......

Started by Lillybeez at 2013/12/02 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 04:41PM, Views: 1889, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/02 11:41AM
    Oh Robin .......
    Lillybeez

What a big mess you have made by letting Patrick "marry" someone when he is already married. To you, nitwit!

#2   2013/12/02 11:43AM
    Re: Oh Robin .......
    KLeigh818

The writing on this has been dreadful! The marriage is not legal since she is already married to Patrick- instead of putting everyone out of their misery she is standing there making it worse! I hope that she doesn't run out and let them think she is still dead...her child not to mention Patrick deserve better than this!

#3   2013/12/02 11:46AM
    tjorbm

Because she was legally pronounced dead, Patrick may be able to remarry without any legal ramifications. Not that legality matters in soap world.

#4   2013/12/02 11:57AM
    JessicaFay

Omg. I'm so mad. Let them see she's alive

#5   2013/12/02 12:01PM
    Lillybeez

Well better late than never. But ..... sheesh! Why let them go through the whole thing?

#6   2013/12/02 12:07PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote Lillybeez: Well better late than never. But ..... sheesh! Why let them go through the whole thing?

I know it took forever! lol but i think robin was hoping he (patrick) wouldn't go through with the wedding. but im just glad patrick finally saw her!...I feel bad for sabrina but them two never had chemistry to me

#7   2013/12/02 12:31PM
    Layngel

Quote Lillybeez: Well better late than never. But ..... sheesh! Why let them go through the whole thing?

I agree. And I am sorry, but if I had not seen my child in a day, never mind a year, I would be rushing to hold her...wedding or no wedding!

#8   2013/12/02 01:48PM
    iluvtad

Quote Lillybeez: What a big mess you have made by letting Patrick "marry" someone when he is already married. To you, nitwit!

Thank you for calling Robin a "nitwit", I have been wanting to for the longest time now, totally agree.
    I kept thinking "what on eath are you doing just standing there hiding behind the door"? "Nitwit, he is your husband and Emma is your daughter, people put thier lives on the line to save and protect you, and you are just standing there!", Nitwit for sure!

#9   2013/12/02 02:13PM
    KLeigh818

Quote tjorbm: Because she was legally pronounced dead, Patrick may be able to remarry without any legal ramifications. Not that legality matters in soap world.

Even if they complete the ceremony if the marriage certificate is not filed then nothing would have to be done. In addition the state of NY could be sued because they buried a body without proper identification. Since we know it was not Robin, there is no way that they had the proof to declare her dead without the waiting period. Which is many years I believe. But you are right nothing on these shows follows what we know in RL to be the process.

#10   2013/12/02 02:35PM
    Layngel

Quote KLeigh818:
    Quote tjorbm: Because she was legally pronounced dead, Patrick may be able to remarry without any legal ramifications. Not that legality matters in soap world.

Even if they complete the ceremony if the marriage certificate is not filed then nothing would have to be done. In addition the state of NY could be sued because they buried a body without proper identification. Since we know it was not Robin, there is no way that they had the proof to declare her dead without the waiting period. Which is many years I believe. But you are right nothing on these shows follows what we know in RL to be the process.

Lol, that is so true! What I hated was they had Sabrina wear her mother's dress. Now I am no Sabrina fan at all, but I thought they should save that for her for a wedding that would last (meaning 6 months in soap world).

We all knew from the beginning this marriage or lack there of would have problems from the get go.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list