List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Possible spoilers for this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible spoilers for this week

Started by taramartin at 2013/12/02 05:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 07:42PM, Views: 1804, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/02 05:02AM
    Possible spoilers for this week
    taramartin

Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

#2   2013/12/02 05:31AM
    Re: Possible spoilers for this week
    ransomha

Quote taramartin: Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

Great stuff. thanks for posting . Hope some of that happens TODAY!!!

#3   2013/12/02 04:05PM
    iluvtad

I feel sorry for Sabrina, what is she supposed to do? She loves Patrick, he says he loves her, but no one betted on a "dead" wife showing up...Maybe too much time has passed and feelings have changed, and she will end up with Patrick, but one thing for sure, Emma will have her mommy back, maternal feelings don't change, but I think even if Sabrina does step aside, it will be awhile before Patrick and Robin are back together.
    Looking forward to seeing Lucas...
    Dante & Lulu's relationship being doomed does not upset me, not fans of them right now, but I am happy that they find out that their embroyos are missing, I hope they find out about Ben soon.

#4   2013/12/02 07:42PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote taramartin: Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

I hope Lucas's return is not just a sweeps thing. Fingers crossed!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list