List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Started by akita at 2013/12/01 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 08:46PM, Views: 1961, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/02 12:43PM
    Re: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!
    Layngel

I like Robin, but I personally don't care if she reunites with Patrick. I am just glad she will be reunited with her family, it's not only Patrick. I feel for Sabrina, but if Patrick would leave her for Robin..well, maybe he always thought of her as 'second' best. That is not a basis for a long standing marriage.

Personally I think Robin looks beautiful, I always have. Her sl has been a very ground breaking one in the soap world. Me? I was always a Robin/Stone fan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/02 12:44PM
    #22   2013/12/02 01:18PM
    Bizlet

I was happy to see Robin and Emma embrace today, as far Patrick and Robin I am indifferent. I would love for Pat to tell Robin that he had made peace with her death and moved on with Sabrina.

#23   2013/12/02 01:38PM
    akita

Quote Bizlet: I was happy to see Robin and Emma embrace today, as far Patrick and Robin I am indifferent. I would love for Pat to tell Robin that he had made peace with her death and moved on with Sabrina.

That would be the normal thing for patrick to do. I mean it is possible for him to still care for her but not love her. I think Patrick and robin were wrong from the beginning. That's why they had so many ups and downs. It wasn't meant to be. Pretty clear.

#24   2013/12/02 02:02PM
    Bizlet

Quote akita:
    Quote Bizlet: I was happy to see Robin and Emma embrace today, as far Patrick and Robin I am indifferent. I would love for Pat to tell Robin that he had made peace with her death and moved on with Sabrina.

That would be the normal thing for patrick to do. I mean it is possible for him to still care for her but not love her. I think Patrick and robin were wrong from the beginning. That's why they had so many ups and downs. It wasn't meant to be. Pretty clear.

If Robin wanted to stop her true love from remarrying why didn't she burst through those church doors. I think listening in on that service she realized that Sabrina was more to Patrick than just a place holder.
    I know had to be shocking to seeing Robin for Pat, but why wasn't he running along with Emma. So many questions but I guess we will have to wait another day for them to be answered.

#25   2013/12/02 06:27PM
    soapcrazy81

Quote akita: Hey I get it, you guys like her. Understandable but she is NOT gh!! She's simply not that important anymore. Just another Luke.....you can like him but we don't really need him anymore.

HEY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I KNOW YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS WITH YOU ON YOUR SIDE BUT I FOR ONE AND MANY OTHERS LOVE ROBIN WANT HER BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS WAITED SO LONG NOW ITS TIME AND LOVE LUCKE WITH THEM THE SHOW WOULDNT HAVE BEEN MADE. WE SHOULD APPERCAITE THE ALUMMI THEY PAVE THE WAY FOR THE NEWBIES PEOPLE.

#26   2013/12/02 06:31PM
    lovelyliz

I want her to stay. Not too much a fan of Sabrina if she leaves it would be fine by me will not miss her at all. I hope her air time diminish so some others can have a story.
    Come on RC spread it around please.

#27   2013/12/02 08:40PM
    genhospchat

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

I'm with Akita, could care less if Robin is there, never been a huge fan and this story has sucked since the first moment we knew Robin was alive.

You got something to say????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/02 08:45PM
    #28   2013/12/02 08:46PM
    genhospchat

Quote soapcrazy81:
    Quote akita: Hey I get it, you guys like her. Understandable but she is NOT gh!! She's simply not that important anymore. Just another Luke.....you can like him but we don't really need him anymore.

HEY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I KNOW YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS WITH YOU ON YOUR SIDE BUT I FOR ONE AND MANY OTHERS LOVE ROBIN WANT HER BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS WAITED SO LONG NOW ITS TIME AND LOVE LUCKE WITH THEM THE SHOW WOULDNT HAVE BEEN MADE. WE SHOULD APPERCAITE THE ALUMMI THEY PAVE THE WAY FOR THE NEWBIES PEOPLE.

She's allowed to have her thoughts, just like you, and she doesn't like Robin. So? What are you screaming about?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list