List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Started by akita at 2013/12/01 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 08:46PM, Views: 1962, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/01 08:33PM
    Re: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!
    RyanMKincaid

Personally I'm glad she's back but I'm absolutely HATING the terrible writing job being done. Last week Tuesday, Patrick goes to the lab and shows Brad a picture of Robin on his Cell phone. Literally in the same sequence Robin calls his cell phone and it's suddenly at his home "forgotten" as Robin is calling him.

The writers need to be fired. Period. They suck and they are the sole reason why soaps are being cancelled.

If Robin can't be tied to the soap long term, do an actor swap like they've done with other characters.

#12   2013/12/01 11:09PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

That was so rude and uncalled for . You could have shown some respect as oppose to acting like some overzealous KMc fan or Robin fan .

I too don't see the point in Robin's return . All its going to suck up airtime with Patrick being stuck between two women , Sabrina pining for Patrick , and Robin's sobfest . I could careless about any of this . I'm so happy Anna and Duke are back so they can come face to face with Julian Jerome . I'm more interest in that show down than some crappy love triangle .

#13   2013/12/02 05:23AM
    akita

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

Considering the fact that I DID NOT say anything offensive about Robin, only that I don't care for her I have to assume you are either a kid with no manners or an idiot that simply refuses to act like an adult. In which case the only a $$ whole here is you!

For future reference, I'm a tough ADULT girl so bring the backlash and more cuz you don't know who you're dealing with.

#14   2013/12/02 06:30AM
    Bettie Davis

I like Robin as I have said earlier, however I feel so sorry for Sabrina, she is about to lose a family she so wanted, its gonna be hard, but I read awhile ago on GH Happenings where KM had been in touch with RC and FV even when she left the first time when the explosion happened and her plans to return to GH. Its okay akita people have opinions good or bad.

#15   2013/12/02 06:37AM
    akita

Quote Bettie Davis: I like Robin as I have said earlier, however I feel so sorry for Sabrina, she is about to lose a family she so wanted, its gonna be hard, but I read awhile ago on GH Happenings where KM had been in touch with RC and FV even when she left the first time when the explosion happened and her plans to return to GH. Its okay akita people have opinions good or bad.

Yes my dear but what is NOT ok is when an idiot insults you for that opinion! I'm here to stay so I suggest she or he get used to it. My advice.....skip the thread if you don't agree. This was a personal insult !

#16   2013/12/02 06:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote akita:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I like Robin as I have said earlier, however I feel so sorry for Sabrina, she is about to lose a family she so wanted, its gonna be hard, but I read awhile ago on GH Happenings where KM had been in touch with RC and FV even when she left the first time when the explosion happened and her plans to return to GH. Its okay akita people have opinions good or bad.

Yes my dear but what is NOT ok is when an idiot insults you for that opinion! I'm here to stay so I suggest she or he get used to it. My advice.....skip the thread if you don't agree. This was a personal insult !

I agree.

#17   2013/12/02 11:24AM
    lvmyabcsoaps

Sabrina was just keeping a seat warm until Robin came back. I have never really been a fan of Sabrina and it probably had to do with how she came onto the canvas. The nerdy glasses and her wearing kid barettes with her crush on Patrick was irritating. I'm glad that phase of her is over.
    Sorry that some people may not like Robin and doesn't feel that she is not GH even though she started with the show in 1985. Go figure. I'm just glad and can't wait for the reunion.

#18   2013/12/02 11:28AM
    KLeigh818

Like I said before I had no intention of investing in Sabrina and Patrick as soon as I saw Robin was not dead. So having her come back is fine with me, I was expecting it. This rush to get married belies the truth of Patrick up until a few weeks ago was still obviously pining for Robin.
    I can only say that Robin is here now, and she should be back with her family.
    Her lurking outside the door letting everyone prattle on when she knows that because she is married to Patrick this marriage would be null and void if it happened - why is she waiting to make it worse for everyone? The writers are annoying the hell out of me with that!

#19   2013/12/02 11:36AM
    RyanMKincaid

Quote akita:

Considering the fact that I DID NOT say anything offensive about Robin, only that I don't care for her I have to assume you are either a kid with no manners or an idiot that simply refuses to act like an adult. In which case the only a $$ whole here is you!

For future reference, I'm a tough ADULT girl so bring the backlash and more cuz you don't know who you're dealing with.

I think the reason you're not liking Robin's return is because fo the God-awful writing job being done. I mean in today's episode he just sits by the doors and watches her husband marry another women. JUST SITS THERE? Like WTH

#20   2013/12/02 12:28PM
    McIndo

I agree, the more I have seen of Robin the more I would like her character gone. They should not of brought her back.!! i really wanted to see how Sabrina and Patrick developed? I thought the person who plays Robin was on to different things with her career? I am a very, very sad viewer to see that she is back on General Hospital. I was even getting tired of her before the faked death. I have nothing against the actress playing Robin, I just do not want her character back on the show. So all I can say again , is please send her away and do not bring her back !!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list