List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Started by akita at 2013/12/01 01:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 08:46PM, Views: 1929, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/01 01:56PM
    The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!
    akita

For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess.

#2   2013/12/01 01:58PM
    Re: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!
    akita

I " WANT" her gone. Darn it!

#3   2013/12/01 02:36PM
    ransomha

Quote akita: For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess.

I guess being held captivate for two years might make you need a make over.
    Robin looks fine to me and i'm guessing she'll look glorious to Patrick, Emma, Mac, Sonny, Maxie, like she did to Anna and Robert.

Sabrina was a stand in until the real thing came back.

#4   2013/12/01 03:10PM
    akita

Quote ransomha:
    Quote akita: For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess.

Robin looks fine to me and i'm guessing she'll look glorious to Patrick, Emma, Mac, Sonny, Maxie, like she did to Anna and Robert.

Rans- I know you like her, but my thing is....why? We all know she doesn't stay too long so what's the point in disrupting what is now a good thing for patrick and emma only to leave again in six months + or - ? These things don't make sense. I still lke Patrina 100% better. I always thought they looked a little forced.

#5   2013/12/01 03:18PM
    ransomha

Quote akita:
    Quote ransomha:

Rans- I know you like her, but my thing is....why? We all know she doesn't stay too long so what's the point in disrupting what is now a good thing for patrick and emma only to leave again in six months + or - ? These things don't make sense. I still lke Patrina 100% better. I always thought they looked a little forced.

There are threads about how long Robin's contract is. NO ONE knows so, to not reunite a family, just in case Robin leaves again, isn't reason enough to let their fans down.
    "Scrubs" has a very large following.

Patrick was with Sabrina because he couldn't have Robin.

#6   2013/12/01 03:56PM
    Bettie Davis

In my opinion Robin is GH just like a lot of the older alumni so I guess if she looks old then she is an alumni. I am glad she is back.

#7   2013/12/01 04:23PM
    akita

Hey I get it, you guys like her. Understandable but she is NOT gh!! She's simply not that important anymore. Just another Luke.....you can like him but we don't really need him anymore.

#8   2013/12/01 04:34PM
    jl4ever

Maybe Robin being alive would have been so much better if Scrubs were about to reunite, and she "died" in the lab, and we never saw Robin being held captive.

#9   2013/12/01 06:13PM
    butterfly52

Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

#10   2013/12/01 06:20PM
    oliveyou

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

Well that's a little harsh, don't you think..?
    People are entitled to their opinions...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list