List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: My little rant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My little rant

Started by pretty_lady84 at 2013/11/30 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/30 09:43AM, Views: 355, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2013/11/30 09:43AM
    My little rant
    pretty_lady84

Did anybody else notice that when Patrick showed Brad his phone asking if he'd seen this woman in the lab (Robin's picture), that he had his phone with him but then when Robin called him from Duke's phone, his phone was on the table at his house? I know that soaps like to drag story lines out but I don't think there's been one that's went on longer than this one! It's taken a little piece of forever for Robin to get back. I wish they'd just kill Jerry already, beyond sick of him showing up and terrorizing people. I feel sorry for Sabrina though, she's going to be heartbroken. I wish Milo would come back, they'd be too cute together. As for the Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie thing...OMG! Please put Maxie and Spinelli back together. I can't stand Ellie! I haven't looked into it but Kirsten Storm's belly is getting too big to hide. Maybe they've written this out so she can leave for "6 months" so she can go on maternity leave for a few months. And would somebody please tell Dante and Lulu that Britt's baby is theirs already!?! On a side note, I only watch GH but when I catch it on, I'll turn on Y&R to watch for Steve Burton (Jason). Now I know why he left GH, he was probably tired of having to maintain that massive body!! He's so small now in comparison. I miss Jason

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list