List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Started by sb0457 at 2013/11/29 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 10:25PM, Views: 1174, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/30 12:04PM
    Re: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!
    stonecoldhot

I`ve always loved Maxi, but I was very disappointed in her , risking having the baby taken away from Spin,it`s only six months, it could have been forever

#12   2013/11/30 05:55PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

No the judge said if she wanted to see the baby Spin could give her pictures.

You're right, my bad . I was thinking Spin letting Maxie see the baby. Plus I thought he said no pics.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/30 05:57PM
    #13   2013/12/01 10:25PM
    unlimited

Maxie was being Maxie.. She just doesn't realize that actions have consequences. When it comes to something she wants to do it is perfectly ok, as far as she is concerned. She hears only what she wants to hear, everything else goes in one ear and out the other. It is time for her to take her leave before she mess things up for Spinelli also. And please take Ellie with her!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list