List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Started by sb0457 at 2013/11/29 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 10:25PM, Views: 1069, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/29 07:29AM
    Maxie: Ignores the Judge!
    sb0457

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for Maxie! She is just so annoying and self centered. Spinelli is trying to do the right thing and he understands what a court order is! She obviously could care less and this is why the Judge made the right decision. She just does what she wants to do ann does not consider anyone else, I am glad the baby is not in her care. Go Spinelli

#2   2013/11/29 08:57AM
    Re: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!
    maja

I'm so sick of Maxie and her antics. I use to like her, but she has become so annoying. I'm glad Spinelli finally got a spine and closed the door in that selfish twit's face.

#3   2013/11/29 09:56AM
    Bettie Davis

Oh, thank heaven you both think the same way I do, Spin is the best for Connie right now, and Maxie need's to do what the court ordered, maybe things will be different in 6 months, but, that was her precious baby girl she was not thinking about.

#4   2013/11/29 10:39AM
    ghfanfare

Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change.

#5   2013/11/29 12:26PM
    iluvtad

Quote ghfanfare: Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change.

I hope that is what happens, that she goes away, by herself and does not kidnap the baby and take her also!
    Maxie does not yet realize that her actions have consequences, even after this whole mess that she caused, Spinelli is the voice of reason, and so is Ellie. Maxie got the same court papers that Spinelli did, I can't believe Ellie had to clarify them for her!
    I am praying that she deals with the court's decision and does not do something drastic.

#6   2013/11/29 01:33PM
    ghfanfare

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare: Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change.

I hope that is what happens, that she goes away, by herself and does not kidnap the baby and take her also!
    Maxie does not yet realize that her actions have consequences, even after this whole mess that she caused, Spinelli is the voice of reason, and so is Ellie. Maxie got the same court papers that Spinelli did, I can't believe Ellie had to clarify them for her!
    I am praying that she deals with the court's decision and does not do something drastic.

Yes, it would be sweet to see a loving reunion with Maxie, Spin, and baby Georgie when the six months has expired, the judge revisits the case and finds that Maxie has abided by the court's order and restores her parental rights.

#7   2013/11/29 03:47PM
    bellasmema

I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

#8   2013/11/29 08:21PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

#9   2013/11/30 12:29AM
    genhospchat

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

No the judge said if she wanted to see the baby Spin could give her pictures.

#10   2013/11/30 03:27AM
    tel4plm

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER, just a question about a possibility I thought about.

If Maxi continues to ignore the judge's order, could he sentence her to jail for the remainder of the six month period?

I'm just trying to think of alternatives to her being away for a few months.

Johnny went to jail, nobody's seen him again.
    Kristina had to do community service at jail, she disappeared.
    Even AJ was missing for a few months, and he hasn't even been convicted of anything.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list